7 Days of Torture

Yo minna! I would like to thank you so all  for supporting me. It's because of all of you that I am able to write this far. Anyways here would be Atsuya so the italics would be Atsuya words and thoughts.
-------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

The room was dark, the only source of light was the dully glowing bulb from above. There wasn't much in the room. A full length mirror, a small table, also a bumpy bed and the smell of chemicals saturated the air in the room.

The door creaked open as a small weak figure recklessly struggled from the grip of others.

"LET ME GO!" Fubuki shouted.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR LAB RAT" ,Fubuki continuously shouted.

He was thrown in the room and locked up tight so that there would be no chance of escape.
Fubuki sat down on the bed and curled himself into a ball, hugging his legs to his chest and burying his head inside.

Atsuya what do I do?

Those good for nothing bastards!

I don't want to lose myself,Atsuya. I don't want to go through those painful experiments and operations.

Tears started to roll down from his eyes as every minute passes and fear seizing his heart.

Don't cry Shirou-Nii. Everything would be fine. You're not alone since I'm here with you.

Atsuya mentally hugged his brother who squeezed him tight. They embraced each other for long after which Fubuki lost consciousness due to fatigue.

The light in the room increased as the door of the room was opened from which the four main doctors and two staff came in.

"Wake him up" ,Akuma said coldly.

The two nodded and shooked  Fubuki who woke up.

"Fubuki Shirou!" Yaru exclaimed, "Good to see you well and strong enough to survive."

Fubuki eyes widened which were teary and shivered as he held himself.

"Please let me go" ,Fubuki begged.

"Open your mouth" ,Zenaku demanded, "Show us your fangs."

Fubuki backed away as they took a step forward.

"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone about your location or anything concerning this" ,Fubuki begged.

"Would you just open your mouth" ,Akuma snapped.

Fubuki was trembling tremendously as the two staff came forward and tackle Fubuki down.
His mouth was forcefully opened as tears rolled down his eyes.

They all examined the pointy fangs and grinned evilly.

"Looks like our test was a success" ,Osamu grinned.

"Soon we would have a masterpiece" ,Yaru smiled.

"Let go of him" ,Akuma ordered.

"Ah!" Fubuki yelped, "Please don't do anything with me. I don't want to suffer."

"Did it hurt you when the fangs came out?" Zenaku asked upon which Fubuki nodded.