7 Days of Torture

Day 3

Fubuki woke up feeling different as if he was someone else trapped in a room. He looked around while whining trying to remember what had happened after which he regretted to try to remember. He didn't know what had came over him at that time, that feeling just gives him the goosebumps.

Shirou-nii! Shirou-nii!! How are you feeling? Does it hurt? Do you know who you are? Do you know who I am?

Atsuya! Calm down I'm not hurt at all. Hehehe~~I'm Fubuki Shirou your older twin brother but Atsuya I'm not feeling myself right now.I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm not feeling like me.

What!! Do you feel like yesterday? Please answer honestly.

No not like that. Instead I feel...um...Ah!...I don't know.

Fubuki we have to get out of here before anything worse happens to you. I don't want to see you like yesterday.

But how?

I don't know.

There was a long pause as both of the twins started to think hard how to escape but nothing came.

Suddenly, the door burst open from which the three of the doctors came in scaring Fubuki.

Atsuya I'm scared. I'm scared Atsuya.

Calm down Shirou-nii! Everything would be fine.

"How are you feeling today,freak?" Akuma asked.

"I'M NOT A FREAK" ,Fubuki screamed at them.

"But you just ate a bear's uncooked meat" ,Zenaku exclaimed.

"You made me eat that" ,Fubuki yelled.

"No we didn't. You yourself came forward to eat it" ,Zenaku replied.

"Knock it off! We're not here for this" ,Akuma spoke, "Hey beast do you miss your Okaa-san?"

"Okaa-san?" Fubuki questioned with a quizzical look.

Shirou-nii don't listen a single word they say. Don't believe anything

"Shirou?" A voice spoke, "Come here Shirou! Give your Okaa-san a hug."

"Okaa-san! Is that really you?!" Fubuki said with a grin.

No Shirou-nii! This is some kind of illusion. Please don't go towards the phony voice.

But that's Okaa-san!

No that's not her! She's dead with Otou-san in the accident. Remember Shirou!

She's dead. She's not here.

"Shirou darling? Why aren't you coming? I'm waiting here" ,the voice said again.

"Oka-san you're supposed to be dead! You're not here! You're not alive!" Fubuki yelled.

"She is" ,Yaru spoke, "Go ahead and meet her. Show her that her son is a beast."

"Oka-san?" Fubuki called out.

"Shirou darling are you angry with me? Why aren't you coming? Do you hate me?" The voice said.