Transformation

Konichiwa Minna! No time no see. Sorry minna I wasn't updating lately since school is around the corner and I also have summer camp ruining my life. So I won't be able to update fast and quickly. Gomen Minna!
-------------------------------------------------------

The today's sun didn't brought any happiness with its bright golden rays since everyone was grieved from the yesterday's events. Fubuki drank the entire flask filled with that blue colored serum that turned him into a wolf.

Haru examined him and tried his best to have control over the current situation but things were becoming worst as every minute passes.

He told everyone that now nothing could be done because Fubuki conditions have become worst than before and don't know what to do.

After hearing this sad news, everyone's head dropped as tears welded up in their eyes. It felt as if Fubuki has just died and they won't be able to see him again.

They couldn't do anything now except for regret. The team was breaking apart as hope disappeared and gloom took over everyone heart even the happy go lucky captain.

They went back after hearing this news without seeing how Fubuki was. Seeing Fubuki would make everyone depressed and angst so it was decided that they should head back without seeing Fubuki.

Tears rolled down from the teams eyes as they watch their old videos of the pervious matches they had with Fubuki. His charming looks that attracted girls where ever he went, his warm smiles that made everyone's day, his gentle voice which can't be ignored and most of all what they missed about him was his care and feelings towards them. He cared for every single player on the team, worrying about others, helping them with their plays and cheering everyone on their success and fails.

Unfortunately, all of that seemed to disappear in thin air. Fubuki have now turned into a wolf who eats flesh covered in blood, want to roam and hunt, play with his prey and behaved like if he was born a wolf.

~~Next Morning~~

After summoning all their courage, they decided to see how worst has Fubuki's condition has become. As they took every step closer to Fubuki's room, their heartbeat fasten and sweat dripped from their foreheads.

They all stopped in front of Fubuki's room ,hesitating from seeing what's happening inside. After a few moments of thinking, Endou opened the door with his eyes closed not willing to see everything at once.

As he slowly opens his eyes, he saw Akuma in the room handcuffed with Detective Onigawara and Haru on his side.

"You! This is all your fault, I'm going to rip you into pieces" ,Soemoka yelled ready to attack him but was held by the others.

"So you finally came to see Fubuki" ,Haru spoke in a plain voice.

As they went closer, they saw Fubuki sitting on the floor with his back leaned against the glass. His ears were droopy as his bangs shadowed his eyes entirely. The tail swing at a really slow pace as the rest of his body remained still.

Cries and sobs were heard from the team upon seeing Fubuki like that; weak, hurt and vulnerable.

"Haru you should try again in feeding him, maybe he would finally eat something" ,Detective Onigawara suggested.

"He won't eat anything. Right now his DNA is changing with a timber wolf. He would be what he  always was to be. And neither of you can stop this from happening" ,Akuma laughed.

"That's it, I lost my control" ,Hiroto, Gouenji, Soemoka, Kazemaru, and some more growled as they jumped on Akuma punching him.

It took a lot of effort to remove them from Akuma who was bleeding from the mouth.

"Ahahaha, what's wrong? That's all you got, well that's pathetic" ,Akuma laughed as he stood on his legs.

"Why you!" Hiroto huffed but was stopped by Kidou.

"Stop it Hiroto, he's just making us angry just to entertain himself" ,Kidou said in a deadly tone.

"Akuma! If you don't stop talking I would take you back to your cell" ,Detective Onigawara warned.

This silenced Akuma as everyone scowled at him.

Haru held a piece of bloody meat in his hand as he carefully enters where Fubuki was and bended in front of him.

"Fubuki...Fubuki look what I got for you" ,Haru spoke gently.

Fubuki looked up a bit at Haru's face revealing his darken eyes which has lost every single light and charm.

"Are you hungry? Look at this. Uncooked meat of an animal with blood on it. Just the way you like it" ,Haru smiled upon which Fubuki shooked his head before his eyes were shadowed by his bangs.

"I know you're hungry and it's not good to starve yourself" ,Haru spoke warmly but Fubuki didn't even looked up again.

Haru placed the meat in front of Fubuki as he stood up and moved towards the rest.

"He's not eating at all" ,Haru spoke sadly.

Everyone stood there, frozen in time watching Fubuki with the saddest pair of eyes.

Hiroto moved forward with tears gleaming in his eyes and sat down on the floor where Fubuki leaned his back. He brought his legs up to his chest and buried his head inside while crying his heart out.

They all stood there for hours when suddenly Fubuki started to shiver as he cluttered his chest upon which Akuma smirked.

"Something is happening to Fubuki, OPEN THE DOOR QUICK" ,Gouenji yelled.

Hiroto got up on his shaky feet and ran inside towards Fubuki with everyone else. The scene was so terrifying which rooted everyone to the ground.

Fubuki felt pain as he stood on his arms and legs ,groaning due to the extreme pain. He screamed and yelled but the thing that scared the living daylights out of them was that he was laughing as well in between his cries and yells. Blood came out from his mouth as he felt that he was being crushed between two rollers. This was all he wanted, to become even more savage inorder to kill Akuma in the most cruelest way that anyone could imagine. He wanted to become savage no matter what the cost is, even if he has to give up the remaining humanity he has left.

The beast inside him was waking up as if the chains on it was broken and he would kill everything at sight. He felt himself changing which urged him to do nothing but laugh.

His grip on the floor got firmer as the pain increases and coughed even more blood. He became bigger as the grayish fur grew even more on his arms and legs. Somehow, his claws kept on growing till they were sharp and strong that could kill anyone in a split key second. The fangs got pointier and not to mention scarier, if he bite anyone he would immediately be dead. The tail got longer and furrier as the yells increased while Fubuki's hair suddenly turned into fur and grew even more spreading everywhere on him. His once soft silvery white hair became fur in front of everyone's eyes which grew and made its way on his face covering his pale cheeks.

Fubuki's yells stopped as he looked at everyone's scared faces while panting heavily. He growled at them like a wolf does at its prey as he takes a step forward but then darkness took over his vision as he fell on his side.

Everyone snapped out from their shocked state and rushed towards Fubuki who lost consciousness. Hiroto bended down and hugged him as tears rolled down from teary eyes.

"Fubuki...Fubuki...please someone save him" ,Hiroto cried into him while rocking him forth and back and rubbing his back.