Helpless

"He's been mutated into a wolf" ,Doctor Haru said, "His DNA has completely changed."

"Can you turn him back to Fubuki Shirou?" Endou asked.

"It's going to be impossible but I would try my best" ,Doctor Haru spoke.

"He is worst than the last time" ,he added.

"Ah! I see" ,Detective Onigawara sighed, "Please do everything you can, Haru."

Doctor Haru left with his head down and a expression of sadness, sorrow and anger similar to the others.

"Fubuki..." ,Hiroto cried his heart out.

"Calm down,Hiroto" ,Endou consoled, "Everything is going to be...."

"No everything is not going to be fine" ,Hiroto interrupted, "Nothing is going okay here. Fubuki has just turned into a wolf. Just imagine how much he had suffered those painful experiments."

"Hiroto" ,Kudou Kantoku said while placing a hand on his shoulder, "Everyone here is sad now and crying won't help."

"Now get in the caravan so that we could get a bit rest and control our emotions before any of you break down here" ,Kudou Kantoku demanded.

Upon hearing this everyone moved towards the caravan which took them to their residence.

~~Timeskip~~

Gouenji rolled in his bed, unable to forget the wild look of Fubuki when he was able tackle him down. The desire in Fubuki's eyes to gobble him up sends shivers down his spine. Every now and then Fubuki keeps flashing in his mind and was unable to sleep. Whenever he felt his eyelids heavy, he would get up panting due to the nightmares he had.

He walked out of his room and saw Someoka near the window staring into nothingness.

"Hey" ,Gouenji spoke, "How are feeling now?"

"Huh? What?" Someoka said, "Oh hey Goeunji."

"Mind if I join" ,Gouenji said with a sad smile.

"Sure" ,Someoka said in a low voice, " I can't sleep either. I get those nightmares about Fubuki being tortured and then hunting us down."

"Un..." Gouenji nodded.

"I wonder why does all the bad things happen to Fubuki" ,Someoka questioned,

"He lost his whole family in front of his own eye at a young age and then became a test subject. Then he had his split personality problem and now look he's not a human anymore" ,Someoka huffed.

"We can't change fate, can we?" Gouenji consoled, "But we could help Fubuki out with his problems though."

There was slience between the two which was broken with some faint noises coming from downstairs.

"Let's check that out" ,Someoka spoke.

They both went downstairs quiet as possible and saw Hiroto doing something on Haruna's laptop.

"Hiroto?" Gouenji said, "What are you doing here."

"Huh?" Hiroto turned his head, "Finding something that would help Fubuki."

There a short pause.

"I can't stay still and do nothing when Fubuki is in pain" ,Hiroto half yelled, "I want him back...back to his old self."

"Un..then count us in" ,Someoka said with a grin.

"Hiroto?" Someone spoke, "Was that Someoka and Goeunji?"

"That sounds like Midorikawa" ,Someoka said with a quizzical look.

Hiroto slightly laughed and told them that he was video chatting with Midorikawa before they came.

"So how are going to help?" Someoka questioned.

"Inorder to help Fubuki we have to know what that happened to him this pass week" ,Hiroto answered.

"You mean you're going to.." Gouenji said but trailed away.

"There was a video camera in that room" ,Hiroto explained.

"This smart guy here is going to hack into the department files and find that video" ,Midorikawa continued.

"You can do that?" Someoka said astonished.

"Well you are looking at the person who have a perfect score in technology" ,Midorikawa joked.

"Okay here I go" ,Hiroto said.

After series of entering commands and hacking through all kinds of security codes, Hiroto finally got the video and sighed.

"Finally!" Hiroto sighed, "It was harder than I thought."

"What did you just do?" Someoka asked shocked as all those commands looked like a foreign language to him.

"I got the video" ,Hiroto said with a sad smile.

"Don't worry Hiroto" ,Midorikawa said, "I know you miss him badly. Heck we all do! But we can't bring his memories back that easily."

"Midorikawa I...I don't know..." Hiroto stuttered.

"I know everything would be alright and Fubuki would come back to us" ,Midorikawa smiled, "Besides did you forget what Fubuki said to you when he was with us."

"A smile suits you the best" ,Hiroto said with a smile.

"After this is over, why don't we all have some ice cream. It would be Hitomoki-nee treat. We would also call Fubuki since he liked us a lot" ,Midorikawa suggested.

"Sure bye Midorikawa" ,Hiroto smiled, "This time for sure I will bring Fubuki back to Sun Garden."

"Sure" ,Midorikawa giggled, "I'll be waiting."

"What was that about?" Someoka asked.

"Was Fubuki in Sun Garden?" Goeunji questioned.

"Oh my bad" ,Hiroto laughed awkwardly, "You see...um how do I make this straight? After the accident, Fubuki was send to Sun Garden but later on lost his memories and was send back to Hokkaido."

"How come you didn't told us?" Someoka huffed.

"Well Hitomoki-nee didn't wanted anyone to know. Please keep it a secret till Fubuki comes back" ,Hiroto said.

"Sure but right now we are straying from the main point here" ,Gouenji said.

"Oh right! Wear these headphones so that no body could hear us down here" ,Hiroto spoke.

Hiroto passed them the headphones and was getting mentally prepared of what he was going to watch.