Confessions...

This is why I never use my laptop... this part is freaking almost 3000 words! And the paragraphs are too long!!! What am I gonna do with myself!!! And I haven't even been through halfway of what I was planning to write!! Anyways get ready for another crappy part and tell me how's it? This part is dedicated to Joyjammer03 and lozz240bladeblaze hope you liked this!!

ALSO ARIGATO FOR THE 8K VIEWS!!! I LUV YOU ALL MY SWEET MARSHMALLOWS!!!!

P.S. My exams are almost finished only Maths and physics practical to go but their prep is no biggie so consider me back! I just came back after taking my Chem exam which screwed it up like the rest so I'm doomed!
-------------------------------------------------------

"Shirou..." Atsuya sighed due to the mental exhaustion as he rests his head upon his intervened fingers while he stared blankly at the white clouds that surrounded him. It may seemed fascinating to him if only his mind wasn't troubled with countless questions, all concerning one thing. His brother.

He remembered returning home with a victorious smirk since he won yet another soccer match for his team and like any normal child he couldn't wait to share it with Manami but when Atsuya opened the door and ran towards the lounge where he expected Manami to be watching a film, saw an odd looking man seated opposite from her as they sipped tea. Upon his appearance, the two looked up and the old man smiled a sad smile which only increased his confusion as he motioned towards the seat next to Manami, indicating for Atsuya to sit besides her which he followed but the quizzical look wasn't gone.

Atsuya parted his lips to question his presence when neither he or Manami has ever met him before but the other stopped from any words to escape, saying he would explain everything as he poured tea for Atsuya, handing it over for him which he took peacefully. The only sound heard from the room was the sipping of the tea as neither of them utter a single word letting the silence to fill in but soon ended which both of them were grateful of since they wanted to know why was he here in their house.

"My name is Detective Onigawara and my business here is concerning you boy," he states calmly as he stares at Atsuya who wore an astonished expression.

"Me?" he questioned while first looking at him and then at Manami who wasn't in a different state. "Why me?"

Upon hearing this, Detective Onigawara took a deep breath before relieving the ugly true that could shatter their world in a second but Atsuya has to know after all he has all the right to know and is the only source of amending the current situation.

"9 years ago you were involved in an accident here in Hokkaido near the Northern Ridge which killed your entire family leaving you the lone survivor, tell me am i correct?" he said void of any emotions whilst he stares into the teal blue eyes of his which showed mixed emotions; fear, angst, and anger.

"How did you..." Atsuya spoke astonished but was interrupted by him.

"Tell me am I correct?" he said again but this time in a harsh manner upon which he nodded and lowered his head while balling his hands into fists as the time of avalanche along with their screams replayed in his mind since the wound was still fresh and bleeding.

"You have no right of asking such things from him which does not concern you. You should mind your own business and if you came here to just bring back sore memories then i would appreciate if you would leave," Manami spoke angrily as she noticed the gloom in Atsuya's aura.