Chapter 2: Vivi's Replacement and Rehearsal

Nine days later, since the past week had passed, Sebastian was seen in his SUV leaving the house, his long hair was in a ponytail and he was wearing a Red Tracksuit with white stripings and he drove down the street, the time was 3:00 PM and the rush hour was about to begin.

Nine minutes later, he arrived at a white building that was on Kennedy Road, which was also in Lake Forest and was next to Skokie Highway. The building had a logo of a dancer and the name over the entrance said "Abby Lee Dance Company" as Sebastian parked in a space that said "Reserved for Sebastian Miller", which was where Sebastian parked and next to him was a space that said "Reserved for Abby Lee", which is where Abby parks her vehicle, which was parked in the space.

"Now that the winter break is over, it's back to the studio." Sebastian said to himself with a smile as he got out of his SUV, locked the car up, put his keys in his pocket and walked to the studio, he opened the door and saw that a young lady around 21 with gray eyes with brown hair and some blonde highlights, she had on some yoga pants and a red tanktop, her name was Gianna Martello, who was once a dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company and was now Abby's assistant choreographer and she's also a longtime friend of Sebastian's and secretly had a crush on him and he secretly had a crush on her.

"Hello, Gia." Sebastian said to his friend.

"Hello there, Seb." Gianna replied as she gave her friend a hug and he hugged her back, they both felt electricity go through them when they hugged. "How's it going?"

"It's going good." Sebastian replied.

"Abby told me that you got a perfect score of 900 at skee ball against Chloe, Brooke and Paige the weekend before this past one."

"It took a lot of concentration and i still have that magic touch."

"I Remember when we were little, Abby and my mom would take us to Gurnee Mills and we went to the arcade a lot and you were the master of arcade games like you were the master of dance." Gianna reminisced.

"Those were some good old times." Sebastian agreed, then he looked over at Gianna and he began to admire her beauty. "She's so beautiful, so attractive. Her gray eyes and brown hair with blonde highlights captivate me. And whenever i see her smile, it makes my heart skip a beat."

"Sebastian's so hot, his smile can light up the whole town, no wait, the whole state, his voice is so suave and he's got the smoothest skin and long hair. Whenever i'd see those brown eyes of his and i'm near him, i feel butterflies in my stomach." Gianna thought to herself as she was staring at Sebastian, she knew that he was so handsome and she was hoping that she'd have a chance to date him one day as Abby came from her office after getting things ready for the upcoming competition.

"Hi, Seb." Abby stated.

"Hi, Mom." Sebastian replied. "Is everything set for the competition?"

"Yes it is." Abby replied, then they see that a blue Buick Enclave pulled up to the studio and getting out of the truck was Kelly, Brooke and Paige. The three then headed towards the studio and then they walked in.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Abby, Miss Gia and Seb." Brooke greeted.

"Hey there." Abby stated. "Are you two ready to work like always?"

"Yes we are." Paige replied.

"Go get ready." Gianna told them as Brooke and Paige headed to the dancer's den with Kelly behind them and one minute later another truck, which was a black Hyundai Veracruz was arriving at the studio and parked next to the enclave and getting out of the car was Christi and Chloe and they walked into the studio.

"Hi, Chlo. Hi, Christi." Sebastian said to Chloe and Christi.

"Hi, Seb." Chloe greeted. "Hi, Miss Abby, Hi Miss Gia."