Chapter 22: Nationals Preparations

The next morning in the city of Los Angeles, where the Hall of Fame Nationals competition was going to be held at, the sun was shining over the City of Angels and at the Holiday Inn Express in North Hollywood on the 3rd floor, Sebastian was asleep in his hotel room and the room had LED Lighting, premium bedding, furnishings, a Samsung 39 inch HDTV, large work desk, mini refrigerator, a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, double paned windows and a sitting chair and the time was 8:30 AM.

In the bed, Sebastian had just woke up and he had gotten up from sleeping, slid out of the bed and made it up, like Abby had taught him to when he was little, he headed to the closet to see what he would wear, he chose a gray nike tanktop, slip on sandals, gray trackpants, he took his clothes to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then after he stepped out of the shower, he put some hair gel on and he curled his long hair, last but not least, he put on his clothes, left the bathroom and grabbed his card key and cell phone, then he left his hotel room and he passed by Christi, who had come from getting some coffee in the lobby.

"Hey, Christi."

"Hi, Sebastian." Christi replied as she passed him.

Meanwhile, Abby and Gianna were in the lobby of the hotel waiting for Sebastian, Abby was wearing her usual black attire and Gianna was wearing some yoga pants and a red halterneck top, they were both looking at the elevator and the doors opened and coming out was Sebastian.

"Hi, mom. Hi, Gia." Sebastian said, greeting his mother and his girlfriend, then he gave them kisses on their cheeks and in turn, they both kissed his cheeks.

"Hey, Seb. You look so hot in your tanktop." Gianna complimented her boyfriend.

"Thanks, Gia."

"How are you this morning, son?" Abby asked.

"I'm good, mom." Sebastian replied.

"Are you ready for Nationals Rehearsals?" Gianna asked.

"Been ready since the very beginning. I was born ready."

"That's good to know." Abby smiled.

"Mom, what's on the Nationals agenda?" Sebastian asked.

"Well, sweetie. We've have three solos and the group dance, we originally thought about having a duet, but three solos will do." Abby explained.

"And we're also going up against Cathy and her rotten apples." Gianna added.

"Who knows what that prissy prune from Milwaukee has up her sleeve?" Sebasian wondered.

"We don't know." Gianna answered.

"But whatever it is, we'll be ready for it." Abby told them matter of factly.

"You know it." Sebastian agreed with his mother.

"Are you ready to head to the Millennium Dance Complex?"

"Ready when you two are."

Abby, Sebastian and Gianna all left the hotel and walked down the street to the Millennium Dance Complex, which was a dance studio for studios and famous singers and dancers to work on their choreography before a big event or concert and four minutes later, the three arrived at the studio and walked inside and headed inside Studio A and got things set in minutes and after they did that Abby was sitting at the front desk with Gianna, then Sebastian came from getting the pyramid set.

"Mom, Pyramid's been set." Sebastian told his mother.

"Thanks for getting that set for me." Abby said.

"You're a very helpful guy and that's why we love you." Gianna stated.

"You're welcome." Sebastian replied, then he had a question for her and Gianna. "I've got a question, who's gonna work with who?"