Chapter 11: Feelings Finally Revealed

The next morning at 9:00 AM, Sebastian was sleeping soundly and then he felt something lick his face and it woke him up, he slowly opened his eyes to see that a female bichon frise dog was on his chest and let out some happy barks, the dog's name was Broadway Baby, who was named afther the song from a Broadway show named Follies.

"Hey, BB." Sebastian chuckled, stroking the dog's fur. "Didn't expect to see you today."

The dog barked again, Like with Maryen and Abby, Sebastian has a close relationship with Broadway Baby, he fed her the most, took her out for walks as Abby walked in with Maryen behind her.

"Morning, sweetie." Abby told her son.

"Morning, mom." Sebastian stated, then he saw his grandmother. "Morning, grandma."

"Broadway Baby woke you up?" Maryen asled.

"I know you weren't expecting to see Baby today, but while you were sleep a couple of hours ago, i went back to my house and brought her and your grandma over here."

"Thanks, i really appreciate it."

"I"ve got a question, When are you supposed to get your stitches removed?" Maryen wondered.

"Grandma, from what Dr. Riviera had told me on the day of my appendectomy, in ten days, is this upcoming thursday." Sebastian responded to his grandmother, they then spent the day together talking about past times, past competition that Sebastian competed in when he was younger.

Thursday had finally come and Sebastian was going back to see Dr. Riviera for not only a follow up, but to get his stitches removed as Abby drove him to the Lake Forest Hospital. Abby was very tense and nervous as Dr. Riviera was carefully taking out each stitch as Sebastian was holding still and he wasn't flinching as his doctor was removing his stitches, then he removed the last stitch.

"I'm all done, Sebastian." Dr. Riviera told him.

"Thanks, Dr. Riviera."

"You're welcome and i'm really proud of you that you held still while i removed your stitches, usually someone would cry, flinch or get nervous whenever i remove their stitches and you do not have to wear a bandage anymore."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"Also, i heard from Abby that you have been following your diet, took short walks two to three times a day, changing your bandages daily whenever they got dirty or wet, you carefully took your medicine as directed. You are the foods that your mother told you to eat, which was dairy products, whole grain bread, cereal rice, pasta, lean beef, chicken, fish and eggs and according to my calculations, you are at 90% at the progress of your recovery, which is amazing."

"I made sure of that." Abby stated.

"And i'll continue to get more rest." Sebastian added.

"That's good to know."

The upcoming saturday, Gianna had decided to stay with Sebastian as Abby had gone with the girls to Starpower in Lexington, Kentucky and the two were sitting in the living room, watching TV and on TV was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series from 2003, but it was on DVD.

"Michelangelo never fails to make me laugh with that girly scream." Sebastian laughed.

"I agree, that never gets old. I remember watching one episode where the turtles competed in the battle nexus and he won a match against Raphael, which drove Raphael nuts." Gianna reminisced.

"I'm glad i have you watching me, you've been there for me and mom so much whenever we were feeling upset." Sebastian told his friend.

"I'm glad i have you too and whenever i was feeling down, you always found ways to make me feel better." Gianna replied and she giggled, then she was looking into his brown eyes and he was staring into her aqua eyes and she decided to break the ice. "Sebastian, i've got a question, How long have we known each other?"