Chapter 14: Seb & Gia's First Date

It was a tuesday evening and the time was 7:00 PM and Sebastian was at his house getting ready for his first date with Gianna. Abby had given Gianna the day off so she could go out with her son and in Gianna's place, Jennine was choreographing the girls dances. He had just gotten out of the shower and sprayed some cologne on his chest and shaved his facial hair off to make his face look smoother, he wrapped his long hair in a ponytail and headed to his bedroom see what he was going to wear.

"Ok, let's see what i'm gonna wear." Sebastian said to himself and it was 64 degrees outside. He looked closely in his closet and selected a black sports jacket, black slacks and a red button down shirt and on his feet were some loafers. Then he grabbed his keys and cell phone, he also got the flowers for Gianna, which were red tulips. "Now, i'm ready."

Sebastian then headed downstairs and turned on the security system, he made sure to lock all of his doors and windows, then he left the house and locked the front door, he walked into the garage and got into his Chevrolet Suburban SUV, he put the key into the ignition, pushed a button that opened up the garage door, after it opened, Sebastian began to drive to his girlfriend's house.

Eight minutes later, he arrived at a house that was 6,881 square feet, it was a large flowing red brick georgian house that had 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, he drove into the driveway and parked at the entrance. Sebastian then got out of the car and headed to the door, where he then rang the doorbell as he held the flowers in his hands so he could give them to Gianna.

The door opened and Gianna was standing there, she was in a spaghetti strap dress that covered her knees and on her feet were open toed shoes with heels and her hair was in a bun.

"You look pretty, Gia." Sebastian said, in awe of his girlfriend's beauty.

"You look handsome, Seb." Gianna replied, seeing her boyfriend look handsome in his suit.

"These are for you." Sebastian stuck his hand out with the flowers.

"These are so lovely." Gianna told him. "I'm gonna put these in a vase, then i'll be ready."

"That's ok with me." Sebastian said as Gianna went back in the house with the flowers and put them in a vase, then she came back to where Sebastian was standing, then he walked her over to the car and opened it to let her get in.

"What a gentleman." Gianna smiled at him, then he headed to the driver's seat, got in, turned the car on and their date officially begun as he drove out of the driveway and they headed to Chili's.

14 minutes later, the pair arrived at the Chili's on Waukegan road on Waukegan and Sebastian found a parking space that was close to the entrance of Chili's, he got out of the SUV and opened the door for Gianna so she could get out of the vehicle.

"Thank you, Seb. You're very charming." Gianna said.

"You're welcome, Gia." Sebastian said as he and Gianna held hands as they walked to the entrance of Chili's, he opened the door to let her enter first, then he entered next, they were seated in the booth, where they were showing ESPN's SportsCenter and a waiter walked up to their table.

"Hello, lovely couple, my name is Chuck and i'll be your waiter for tonight, what would you like to drink?" He asked.

"I'll have a water." Gianna told him.

"Sprite, please. No Ice." Sebastian replied.

"Would you also like appetizers or would you like to skip straight to the meal?" Chuck asked them.

"Let's skip to the meal." Gianna said.

"What'll it be?"

"You can go first, Gia." Sebastian told his girlfriend.

"I would like to have the Caribbean Salad, please." Gianna stated.

"I'd like the Classic Ribeye with fries, medium-well please." Sebastian said.

"Ok." Chuck said to them and wrote down their orders. "Your food will be here in 10 minutes."

"Thanks for letting us know." Gianna said as the waiter left to serve another table, then exactly 10 minutes later, he came back with their food and neatly put it on their table and the drinks too and they began to dig in and started eating and Gianna couldn't help but notice that her boyfriend put a napkin on his lap and one on his shirt.

"Abby raised you right." Gianna said, smiling at Sebastian's great table manners and she began to eat her salad.

"Mom sure did, she taught me how to have great table manners." Sebastian replied as he ate his steak and they enjoyed their dinner as they were talking about Dance, traveling and general things in life, then they finished their dinner and Sebastian had paid the bill and left a 25% tip. They then got up, left the building and he noticed that Gianna was getting a little cold.

"I'm getting a little cold." Gianna admitted.

"Here you go." Sebastian said, taking off his sports jacket and wrapped it around her so she could be warm as they left.

"Thanks, Sebastian." Gianna said

"No problem." Sebastian told her, then she told him that she was a little tired and asked him to take her home and he obliged. He opened the door of his SUV for Gianna to get in, then after she got in, Sebastian got in the car and drove her back to her house. 14 minutes later, they arrived in the driveway, he got out of the car and opened the door for Gianna to get out as he walked her to the doorstep.

"Sebastian, i had a fantastic time tonight." Gianna stated.

"Me too." Sebastian replied, then they shared a quick kiss and Gianna took off Sebastian's jacket and gave it back to him. "Good night, pretty Gia."

"Good night, handsome Seb." Gianna said as she headed inside of her house, then Sebastian walked back to his SUV, got in and drove home, when he got home, he called his mother and told her about his first date with Gianna, then he hit the sack and fell asleep.