Oh boy!

A/N: Pic to the right- Ashley (Ella Rae Peck)

Enjoy :)

__________________________________

We got into his car and he drove to Stan's Kitchen, a family restaurant close by. Chase opened the door for me and I smiled as I got out of the car. His momma has definitely taught him manners.

"You didn't need to do that," I said and chuckled. That gesture was really sweet, like totally sugar coated.

" Of course I did," he said and started walking towards the entrance after me.

As we waited for our orders to arrive, we talked about random stuff- school, a baseball game the previous night and his dogs- a labrador, a rottweiler and a cocker spaniel.

"I have a very unnatural obsession with dogs. I know that sounds creepy but I just love them. I was only three when my parents got me my first dog and I had named it Coco," he said.

Actually, he did most of the talking 'cause I didn't have much to add to those subjects. I just sat there smiling stupidly and laughing in between on his jokes. My mouth was actually hurting. Playing a nice girl can be hard at times. But, pft, who's playing? I AM a nice girl!!

I had already planned what was gonna happen. The waiter would get us a lobster and then it would come to life and run off the plate. But just as Chase would start wailing for his lunch, I would jump off my chair and with my unbeatable ninja skills, chase it and get it back on the plate and then would get a kiss from Chase as a reward for my bravery! I'd be his hero!

See people, THAT'S what we call a plan! I'm just so proud of myself at times.

But my master plan FAILED! Can you believe that? And that's just because stupid Stan could not have seafood prepared in his kitchen! And there was no way that I could make that pork pie we were finally having, come to life.

I'm never going back there again!!

After we were done we walked out and I hailed a cab. How stupid of me! I almost almost spoiled the date but Chase being the nice guy he is, ignored it.

Just as I was gonna sit inside, he grabbed my forearm and started dragging me towards his car.

"We're on a date. Remember? And I have a car so, I'll drop you off myself," he said.

Of course! What is wrong with me?! I think the dark side has consumed me! Oh lord!

I just wanna diiieeeeee......!!

We didn't talk much during the ride back home but we were singing along with the songs playing on the radio. And I was clapping as well and Chase would have been doing that too ( he had to be!) if his hands weren't busy handling the steering wheel.

''CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF'' - check!

Because I'm happy!

''CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE HAPPINESS IS THE TRUTH'' - check!

Because I'm happy!

''CLAP ALONG IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS TO YOU'' - check!

Because I'm happy!

''CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA DO'' - double check!!

We were laughing our asses off by the end of the song. I don't know what Chase was laughing at but I was close to tears because of him.

He can't really sing....but shhh! Don't tell him I said that.

When we reached home, we said our goodbyes and I hopped out of his car. I had enjoyed so much and this was my best first date ever. Others had always felt awkward. But this was different. I admit, I had felt a little uneasy in the beginning but it had turned out well and I was very happy, as you must have noticed already.