Lights! Camera! DRAAAAAAAMAAA!!

A/N: This is unedited.

Dedicated to @ash347 for the most hilarious and creative commment I've ever come across on any book! Lol xD Go check it out in the last chapter!!

Warning: This is the most serious chapter I’ve ever written. Serious and definitely no where near a good one.

_______________________________________

“THIS MUST BE LOVE! BOOM CLAP! THE SOUND OF YOUR HEART! THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND BOOM CLAP-”

I could not stop giggling. “Ashley stop!”

“HE MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD! TY COME ON TO HER! COME ON TO HER NOW!”

“Ashley! Shut up! People are staring!” I said and ducked my head to hide my blush.

She’s such a kid!

“Aww! Look who’s blushing! You love him so much, don’t you?” she cooed and pinched my cheek.

I shrugged her off and sighed. “I just said I like him!”

“Oh! Oh right! But hey! It’s a start!” She winked at me.

“Uhh….” I looked away. “Whatever!”

“It will be so fun when we all would go out together on a double date!!” Her eyes widened quickly. “YOU TWO CAN TOTES SHARE A ROOM WHEN WE GO TO MALIBU!!”

“OMIGOD ASHLEY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!” I glared at her. We were in a classroom! Not in her room that she could go on talking about such stuff at full volume!

“Oh! Right! Oops!” she said and stuck her tongue out. “I’m just saying that this coming weekend is gonna be so fun!!! You, me, De, Tyler and the beaches of Malibu baby! Aaah!! I can’t believe we’re going there!”

We had planned a road trip to Malibu. It was supposed to be months ago but we got so busy that we completely forgot about it. Derek’s uncle owned a beach house there and since he was going to be out for the weekend, Derek asked him to let us be there.

“Yeah! Me neither!” I said but then stopped talking once I saw Tyler entering the room. The corners of my lips instantly twitched up into a smile but it vanished almost as instantly cuz he just ignored me and walked past me!

“Whoa! What was that?” Surely Ash noticed that.

I sighed and turned to look at her. “I dunno.” I slumped my shoulders. “Did he say something when he came back to your place after being to mine?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“Oh yeah! Did you two have a fight or something? He looked kinda pissed! Banging doors shut and all. Didn’t even answer me when I asked him about what had happened. He just went straight to his room.” She shrugged.