The angel vs dumbasses

5 years later.....

Haha! Kiddin' girls!! Here you go....

___________________________________

Recap:

“HAZEL, WATCH OUT!”

I looked back at the road and immediately took a sharp turn as I saw a truck coming our way. Our car drove over the sidewalk and through the peripheral wall of the central park, next to the road.

THE BRAKES!! Hit the brakes!!

I stepped on the brakes frantically but nothing happened.

"HAZEL?"

"THE BRAKES FAILED!!" I yelled at Tyler feeling my nerves kicking in.

I looked back up and saw a tree in our way and closed my eyes shut with my heart pounding like a thousand beats per second, as I waited for the collision.

OH FUCK! FUCK! We’re going to die!

__________________________________

Everything happened in S-L-O-W M-O-T-I-O-N.

I took a deep breath and then exhaled, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

The tree came towards us, or silly me, rather we approached the tree, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

We heard the car crashing into the tree with a loud thud, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

We jerked ahead with the sudden impact, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

But then the action turned fastforward!

We bounced off something, inaflash!

We were thrown back into our seats, inaflash!

We snapped open our eyes, inaflash!

And sighed with relief, inaflash!

OMG! We survived? I could not believe what had just happned! A moment ago, we were bracing ourselves for our death and now we had our eyes wide open and mouths hanging due to the shock of being alive.

YAY BITCHES! WE SURVIVED! WE SURVIVED!

Without even thinking of anything I grabbed the now activated air bag in front of us and kissed it like I’ve never kissed anyone.

My savior! My hero! Marry me, air bag!!!

I had not even thought about the possibility of Hercules being installed with air bags! I mean it'd have been like expecting to meet Harry Potter, that too at a One Direction concert!!

See? I'm so happy and so shocked that I'm not even making any sense!! My thoughts were all over the place.

A for apple! B for ball! C for crash, but we aced it bro! 

Sheesh! Now my words ain't rhyming too! 

I had not deepened our passionate first kiss yet when I was pulled away from the father of my future hypothetical hybrid human-air bag babies and into a pair of warm arms.