Mother effing heels!

A/N: I just found out that one of my readers is my cousin!! That idiot didn’t even tell me it was her!! But I love her anyway….so this chapter is dedicated to her! Love you Mickey!! :*

_____________________________________ 

“HAZEL!! Walk properly!!”

“Shut up…MOM!”

“You’re a girl for Christ’s sake! You can’t just walk around as if you haven’t ever worn heels!!”

And you’re the spirit of the devil that wears Prada in the packaging of a teenage version of Goldilocks!

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to glare at Ashley. “Shut up bitch! I’ve had enough! First this new crazy hairstyle!” I flicked my irritating bangs away from my eyes. “Second, these sky reaching mother effing heels and now you expect me to walk like a runway model?! What is up with you woman!?”

“I’m just trying to help! You’ve gotta break these shoes in if you wanna wear them to the dance!”

“Ash!” I held her shoulders. “If I don’t get a dress, I’m not going to the dance anyway!”

“Geez! Calm your tits down! We’ll get it! We still have a week! It’s not like they’re gonna run short of dresses!”

“But almost everyone has got their dresses. The best ones would have all gone!” I wailed. 

“I have to get one for me too!” Alexia cut in.

“Same,” Kristy said. She was a friend of Alexia’s. We four were walking out of our English class and towards our lockers. 

“Walk. Properly!”

“Ashhhhhh!!” I wailed again. I was not a tomboy and it was not the first time I was wearing heels. It was just that I never wore them to school and this pair was definitely difficult to walk in because it had so high heels!

Plus they were stolen!

Hehehehe….

Mom didn’t even know her precious new Christian Louboutins were walking far away from their box in her closet, on the filthy linoleum of Baton High!

“Come on Hazel! It’s not that difficult!” Ash cried. “I’ll show you!” She straightened her back and gestured for me to watch her.

“Get your back straight!” 

I followed. 

“Then push your butt a little out.”

We started laughing at her but since she started scowling, we had to shut up. “Now start taking quick confident long strides while swinging your hips.” She finished and showed me how to do that. “Now…DO IT!!”

I grimaced at her and started walking simply with a grimace on my face. Why did she need to teach me? I knew exactly how to walk! That bitch wanted control over every freaking thing!

“Again! And again! And again! And keep doing that till you perfect it!” she said with a straight face.

“I can do it better than you!!” I shrieked. “Watch me!!”

I threw my backpack on her and let down my hair from the pony tail. I could be sexy as hell if I wanted to. And I was gonna show her that!

I put my hands on my waist and looked straight ahead. With a hair flip, I started walking ‘oh-so-sexily’ and confidently. As I was finishing my walk, I had a little smirk adorned on my face as I could see the way the guys around were looking at me and I could just imagine the looks of appreciation on the faces of the three women who were behind me.