💖Chapter 3 💖- The fate begins

3: The fate Begins

Geurim.

What will be your reaction if the two of the most terror teacher in the School became couple and now they are getting married?

Because if you ask me , I am really happy. Who would have thought that Ms. Taeri is finally getting married with Jin sensei Later.

The SSC president's terror sister and the Japanese terror teacher. Imagine what will be their child become. I'm sure that child will be a terror person when time comes and they will be called "The terror Family." XD!

I am one of the bride's maid together with Yoona,the Baekhyun fanclub including Victoria. If Hyoyeon was here , she will be include but too bad she's on US to study.

"Hey Kai, Don't you miss Hyo?" I asked him out of nowhere. We are now walking out of the mall after having a friendly date as a late celebration for our graduation last week .

"I missed her a lot." He replied as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder. "But as long as you're here, I won't be feel lonely. "

"Ayyyhie. I'm touched."

The reason why we are having a friendly date today because he's lonely this past few days and the reason is Hyo. He said she's busy and don't have a time to talk with him. He look so down so I invited him and my reason is to do a late celebration of Graduation with him.

Baekkie was worried with him too so he agreed with me.

"Ehem!"

"oh!Hi Baekkie." I smiled at him. I almost forgot that he will goingvto pick me up after my friendly date with Kai.

"Dude..Your hand." He pouted pointing Kai's hand that was wrapped around my shoulder .So Kai remove it right away.

"oops sorry?" he giggle raising his both hand up.

Before ,Baekkie would react if Kai and I were together, but now it's okay with him already. My Baekkie is more matured now compared before and that's what I am really proud of.

"Kai we have to go. You know that later will be the wedding. We have to prepare you know."

I said while walking towards Baekkie

"Oh sure. "

"Bye! See you later."

I wave at him so he already turn his back on us. I hit Baekki right after we lost sight of him and the result, He groan of pain. My Baekkie is so Handsome and Cool but he is so overacting like a gay.

"Baekkie you're so Overacting . That hit was not so hard." I laugh. If you could only see his face.

"I know it's not hard but it is already enough to make me growl in pain. Now what have I done again?"

"Nothing. I just want to hit you. Bleeh."

I runaway inside the car while he continued nagging and giving me a poker face. He's so cute!

"You're so mean My Bee you know."

"Any problem?" he shook his head.

"Good. Now take me home now. Palli! Palli"

"Aye!Aye Captain!"

he salutes as he starts the engine of the Car. Now that's my Baekkie!

---

"Should I pick you later?He ask right away after we arrive infront of our house.

"No need. Blaze oppa and I will go to the church together. Let's just meet later.