💖Chapter 7💖 - Back to Seoul

7: Back to Seoul

1 day before we were going to leave the Dream forest villa. Jun brought me on the top of the hill overlooking in dream forest villa. I don't know why he brought me here but I thank him because it's just a beautiful place. I can see the whole view of the Busan.I never thought there is such a beautiful place like this here.

I look at him when he speaks.

"Do you like it here?" he asked so I nod quickly. Who wouldn't like here if this place is as beautiful as this. I gave him a slight smile.

"So much. But why did you brought me here?" I frowned because he only smiled at me as a replied .

"I have something to show you."

He drag me infront of the big tree. There is nailed mailbox on it. It has a shape like bird house filled with color lavander paint with designs and silhouettes. Jun open it and took something inside. We sat under the tree as he showed me what he took inside the mailbox. He gave me a couple locket necklace saying that there is a curse on it. Whoever is the first one to take it off will obey the other one forever no matter how far away that person is and the only way to get rid of it was to read the piece of paper inside the locket to each other.

Junhui takes it out and reads
"even if you can't get your memories back, no, even if you remember and return to the unfamiliar reality, I will protect you forever. This I promise you."

He hold my hand as he start telling everything to me. That he likes me eversince I came here. He said he was thankful that he was the one that was able to save me ,because of that he was able to meet me even if my personality is not complete,even if I lost everything that reminds me about my past. Of course i'm so happy about what he said to me. In the past 8 months I stayed here, I always wish that Jun will like me not because i'm a stranger but because he like me for who I am .

But There was something bothering inside me because of those promise he wrote inside the locket. It's like someone already given that promise to me before him. I just can't take off this uneasy feeling inside me.

--

We left to Train station very early the next day, we have many things to do after we arrive at Seoul. The excitement approached me after I Imagine that we will going to stay there. I will going to SEVENTEEN soon waah! Imagine talking to Mingyu and the other Members during fansign. waaaah that's heaven you know!

Jun and Jeno fell asleep but I can't because of too much excitement . In a few minutes we will be at Seoul already. As I start staring at the window .I realized that I will be going in the real world, in Seoul where Jun found me. Will I able to find myself as soon as I step Seoul? will I able to find my unfamiliar past?

I gazed at Jun who is Sleeping while resting his head on my Shoulder.

Everytime I look at Jun ,I always forget for a momenr those unfamiliar question because I don't want to leave him and Jeno.

I used my fingers to comb his hair ang gave him a slight smile.
"thank you Jun." for everything.

I whispered before I completely rest my head above his head which is resting above my shoulder.

After a few hours we finally reached the train station of Seoul already. I fell asleep beside Jun so I wasn't able to notice the time.

There was a Black Limousine already waiting for us so we step inside right away together with our luggage.

While we are in the road, I can't avoid to look outside the window. The sorrounding seems familiar to me, I just don't know when but i'm sure I was here before.