💖Chapter 34 💖- The Plan

34:  The Plan

S T E P H A N I E

"Steph!". I turn around when he came and I was startle when he suddenly start to choke me to death. 

" *cough* w-what are you doing? L-let me go!"

"How dare you to hurt Geurim!Didn't I told you to stay away from her?!"    He said angrily and he choke me more tighter 

"Don't act as if you're really concern about her.". I said so he let go of me. I start coughing more to catch for my breathe. Damn this Bastard! He's really trying to kill me!  I look at him while holding my neck.  " how dare you try to kill me? Try to do that again and I will going to tell them who really are you.  Don't forget that you tried to kill Kai."

"It's not me. It's blood! If you're not only threatening me , I will never going to join you. I'm warning Stephanie, don't you ever hurt Geurim again or I will really going to kill you. "

I grins.
"Whether you are forced or not, you think Geurim or should I say Choi Jinri will forgive you if she will find out that you are one of the people who hurt Kai?"

I threatened him and continue to grins again but all of it disappear when he started to laugh.

"You think they will still believe you? After Cielo revealed your true nature, who will still believe you? If I were you, I already hide myself . But I forgot , you are Stephanie. The Stephanie who has a face thicker than a dictionary book." His facial expression change to serious "I'm warning you ,Stop trying hard to hurt Geurim or I'll kill you."