💖Chapter 28💖 - Tamed

28: Tamed

Note: Too many POVs and Errors! Please bear with it. 😂

S E H U N

We are now outside the hideout, while Baekhyun Moo and Baekhyun are talking inside because of what happened earlier. I can't believe that it was Geurim behind the Boxhead girl's Identity and we don't even have any Idea.

Boo never talks Ever since we find out about her. She just keep staring at at Baekhyun seriously that makes him feel uneasy.

"Valk, can you pinch me?" Chen said so Valk pinch him and complain "ouch! It's too painful to be a dreamI'm getting goosebumps now! I can't believe that Geurim is alive. Woooh it's getting interesting "

"Shut up Chen ! You're not helping!"  Spin

I just ignored them. Chen is always like that even in a serious situation and I'm already used to it.  There's too many questions inside my mind.

Why Baekhyun is so paranoid when I told him that Boxhead head is in danger. But now I already know the reason why. It's because that girl is Geurim.

I didn't know how to react earlier. My feelings was mixed with emotion. Happy, shocked, surprise and worriness. It was so sudden. We thought Baekhyun was getting crazy for imagining that Geurim was Boxhead girl but it was really her. I feel bad for not believing in him.

Spin , Valk and Chen peek at the window.

" Baekhyun and Yoona look so serious while talking" -Spin

"Wooow it was really Miss Geurim!" - Chen

"I think I'm dreaming. " Valk

"Should I pinch you to wake you up?" -

"No thanks."

"I love you Valk!"

"Pakyu bitch!"

"Pakyu too."

"Shut up guys ! I can't hear what they are talking about!". - Valk

I heaved a deep sigh again. I think I'm going crazy with this three Idiots. It's like they are the boy version of The Baekhyun fanclub.
I just divert attention inside the hideout while listening to them from here.

" I'm not planning to hide it from you. I just recently foundout that it was her. I didn't tell you after what happened to Kai."