💖Chapter 21💖 - Threats

21: Threats

Say hi to Spin and Valk :-). (In the

J I N R I

It's been 5 days since the last time we've talk. Until now I still don't understand what had happened back them. I don't understand what he mean by that. He just grab me so suddenly and asked me about the scar on my wrist then after that he started to blabbered endlessly. And until now, he still ignored me.
I remembered he said that I should avoid his friends so I did it even though I don't know the reason
Seriously what's wrong with him?

He's really annoying! I heard that Kai was hospitalized after he got beaten up from unknown people. He even went missing but good thing they found him after 3 days I guess. I want to visit him but I can't go because of that Jerk! Even though Kai is always mean to me, he's still my friend after all. I'm just pissed by the manner he showed to me but I never hate him. I can't hate him and I don't know why.

But still that crazy Billboard guy is really annoying.

"Byun Baekhyun you crazy Jerk!"

I threw the stone I'm holding. I really understand nothing at all! Should I kill that Jerk now and throw him in the river?

"Ouch! Who hit me?!"

Huh?

I look infront and I was startled when someone stand up next to the .
I'm hiding at the back of some kind of plant,I don't know what they call this. It's beside the school field and it's a perfect place to hide. I am in no mood to walk around and I'm getting pissed when I see that Jerk's face so I will going to stay here.

The Sun is too dazzling and I barely see his face clearly so I stand up.

"Aah!" Oops, I think I made him startled. " Boxhead girl W-what are you doing there? You startled me!". He asked me crazily

I scratch my head and giggle. "Sorry , but it's your fault. You startled me too."

"Oh? Then sorry too. " he laughs. Hmmmp, he looks familiar. Where did I seen him? But...my gosh he's Handsome even if he's wearing eyeglasses. His dimple is so deep! He's wearing an unbuttoned long white coat with black shirt inside and a white pants. It looks like he's a medicine student.

"How are you Boxhead girl ? It's been a while since we first met."

"Huh?" I frowned for a second. " you know me? Have we met before?"

I don't remember meeting handsome guy like him before. He not familiar to me.

"Have you forgotten? It's me Lay. The transfer student from China."