💖Chapter 11💖- Wanted list

11: Wanted List

Jinri's P.O.V

Today is the day! The day i'm going to line up to buy the latest album of SEVENTEEN. They finally have their comeback entitled "don't wanna cry". Damn! I really love the song so damn much. And also , Mingyu is more handsome on their present comeback than before like he's inspired by someone.

Me is so Jealous to his inspiration. T_T

My SEVENTEEN babies really improves a lot that's why my love for them is getting stronger. I will going to make Jeno Jealous after I can get the album. I know he wants it too.

I am now here lining up to buy their albums , It's too crowded because they want to buy albums too. I hope I can buy one because i'm gonna gone wild if they won't left one album for me.

After the people left, there is only one album left so I run to grab it before anyone else do it. When I grab the album, someone grab it too at the same time and we are both shock af,ter we look at each other. Goodthing I used my boxhead and he wasn't able to see my face or else..I will be in doom

"Excuse me, but i'm the one who grab it first." I said try to pull the album but he pull it back.

"i'm the one who grab it first and not you." He said so we are now sharing electricity death glare at each other.

"Just give it to me you weirdo! I'm a lady so you must be a gentleman and give to me." I pull the album again but he did the same thing too. Aish! This guy maybe wants to splash another water on his face just like I did to him the other day.

"sorry but I don't recognize you as a lady after what you did to me the other day."

Aish!This guy is really persistent. I have to do something
"OMG!It's Jeonghan!"

"where?"

he look around so I grab the album and runaway towards the counter to pay for it.

"it's mine now. Bleeeh. "

I tongue at him but I stop when a little girl walk towards him.

"oppa did you make it?" Said the little girl excitedly. I looked at monster, I mean Eunwoo the boastful guy who insulted Billboard guy the other day, and his expression turn into sad.
"Mianhe Chiyoko. But i'm already too late to buy the album for you. " he gave her a sad smile. "But don't worry , i'll buy many albums of SEVENTEEN for you if they have a stock again."

I almost got teary. Okay Jinri, this is the first time you bought some official album so don't you ever give in... again ,don't give in.
"Its okay oppa, Let's just wait for the next batch of albums."

Okay!I give in.

I walk towards them and handed the album to the little girl. The Eunwoo guy look at me surprisingly after what I did. Maybe he didn't for me to appear.
"You don't have to wait little girl. Here..I'll just give my album to you."

I smiled

huhuhu my album! T_T

"Thank you so much eonnie with a box on her head. "

I saw the smile on her face so I felt happy. Sometimes, sharing something you have with other can make you happy. I shouldn't regret that I gave it to her.
"You're welcome."

"Are you happy now Chiyoko?" he asked as he face her.

"Yes, so much!" she hug the album happily.