💖Chapter 14💖 - Grand Rally

A/N: Hi MBFers, I'm really really really really sorry for not updating of many months. I was busy for my NLE but now i'm back for a while. If I fail the exam , I have to be on hiatus again because I need to focus more. But don't worry , as a payback, updated with a long chapter. So I hope you will gonna like it. Happy reading MBFers :-)

14: The Grand rally

Jinri.

I went to the class rushingly like crazy because I woke up late. Jun left to Busan again so no one will wake me up. I can't leave everything to Jeno because that guy is a little bit irresponsible like me so in the end we are both late.

I am now standing outside the classroom because I am late. Ms. Kim mouth is like a machine gun scolding me amd one of my classmate . She said that a nursing student should never be late and we should be thankful that we are still a freshmen or else , she will give us a payback. Thank you freshmen heheheh.

"Jinri stand straight!!"

I stand up properly after she shouted. Geez, she's so Scary. Can I call him a terror teacher now?

"She's really Scary."I thought to myself but I think I speak it out loud because I heard my classmate giggle which is beside me.

"Ms. Kim is a widowed that's why She's like that. You should be used to it. "

And we both laugh loudly,but Ms. Kim Shouted from inside again. That's woman is already too much. Her subject is related learning experience so we should be inside to listen to her but we are here outside taking a punishment for comming late. I will really going to report her to the School comittee.

I stop from thinking Stupid things when a weird nerd guy passed by infront of us. Our eyes were following him as he passed by. We can't avoid following him with our eyes because there is something fishy about him. Like mad? or monster?Just kidding. His lips is as straight as line while sharing those expressionless look.

He suddenly slip on the floor so we secretly laugh but I went to him after that and help him to get up.

"Are you okay?"

he gave me smile. He has a brace on his teeth that made him more wierder. But I think he's kind of cute if he just fix his style.
"I'm Okay. Thank you."

"Are you going to the Medicine department?"

He nodded "Yes. I'm a transfer student from China. By the way, i'm Lay."

"I'm Jinri." i took his hand and shake it. "Let's eat together if you have time. "

"okay, i'll wait for that. " He bowed at me and start walking so I wave at him while watching him walking towards the other building. After that, I went to my place again before my Terror clinical instructor catch me. Well he's not fishy after all.

"You're really something boxhead girl. " my classmate speak so I look at her with a question of "what do you mean" to her. "You can talk casually to anyone like that. No wander why you got closed to Baekhyun and Eunwoo."

"Haha, that's nothing. I always talk comfortably to anyone. Ps. i'm not close to that two persons you mentioned."

geez,if you only know how much trouble i've got when those two became part in my story.

I was about to make an additional sentence when the monster slash terror Clinical instructor appear at our back and hit our head suddenly with fastener of plastic folder "What are you doing? stand up quietly! gosh you're making me tress. "