💖Chapter 43💖 - Towards Tomorrow

43: Towards Tomorrow

6 years later

S E H U N

"5 million."

"4.5 million?"

"4.8 million."

"How about 4.7 million?Deal?"

I paused for a second to think.
"Okay , deal!". I extend my hand to shake hands.

I went inside to get the contract and the key. WEW! Another car has sold out . This is my 4th client and my business is getting more and more better.

" Sorry for waiting. Please sign the contract. ". I said as I gave the paper to the client. After he sign it and did all the process to sell the car , I already gave him the Key .

I look at my right way where Baekhyun is waiting for me, he's looking at me while shaking his head. I went to him right away after my client left.

" Men! You totally rid your client off. You're always greed but this is a whole new level". He said as he stand up

"I have to get what I can take , dude. And I have a lot of expenses now.".

Since i'm already married and about to have a real family. Yoona and I got married last year after we graduated from college. And now we are about to have our baby. That's why I'm a very busy businessman right now.

" Speaking of which Sehun, doesn't your baby will be coming out right now? "

I froze for a second. "Oh shit!". I cursed .

So we quickly run towards the car and went directly to the hospital.

______

My heart is beating so fast while twisting the door knob . I don't know why I'm nervous, Is it because I'm excited to see the baby or because my wife will going to kill me for not staying with her while she's bearing our child. Geez , i'm very nervous. I open the door and I feel like losing my strenght after I heard my baby cry. The nervousness I felt suddenly disappeared after I saw my baby beside my wife. Shit!

" Where have you been you moron?". Cielo said irritatedly.

"Yoona have been suffering from bearing your child and you are only enjoying yourself outside?". That's Casey.

This two are scolding me like they are my parents. Tsss, they never change. I didn't talk anymore to avoid conflict. I don't want my wife to get stress.