💖Chapter 39💖 - Shattered

39:Shattered

B A E K H Y U N

Dammit! It's been almost twenty four hours since we keep searching for them. Where are they now? Where did Jun brought her? I know they can't go that far because of Jun's condition. Before I was able to face Blood, he shoot Jun from his back near to his heart.

That's why I stole the gun from him right away and we ended up killing each other with our bare hands. I almost got killed by him when I didn't notice that he's hiding some dagger but Lay came and shoot him before he was able to thrust the Dagger on my chest.

I looked at Lay after he shoot Blood, and he was crying. It's like he was only forced to do it.  And there I found out that it was his brother. He said he  won't tolerate about his brother's wrong doings so he have no choice but to stop him.

And now, Mingyu and Blaze are with me to search for her. The others can't help since all of them are injured after exchanging Bullets yesterday. We've looking for them since yesterday and I won't stop looking for her. If she will lose to me again then I won't be able to go on. I would rather Choose to die than to lose her again. Even if all of us are already tired , not able to rest or even ate anything but no one said they are tired.

I lean on the tree for a while the two of them continue on searching. I feel like I'm going to die . I feel dizzy, like want to vomit. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. But No. I can't stop here. I have to find her. I will going to find her everywhere even if I die here. She's my reading of my living . I love her more than myself and I won't forgive myself if something will happen to her again.  Losing her for many many times is more than enough.

" Baekhyun are you okay? Can you still go? I think you have to rest here and leave the searching to us. ". Mingyu asked worriedly so I shook my head right away and force myself to stand.

" I'm okay. Don't worry about me."

"But you're far from okay Baekhyun."

"I said I'm okay!" I said deeply. "This is not the time to rest . I have to find her. I need to find my Bee!"I start walking. I saw him shaking his head slightly before he followed me.

" Hey Guys! Take a look at this."Blaze shouted from a distance so we went there directly where he was standing.  We saw a corpse lying on the group and he was brutally killed by stabbing his body. I remember this guy. He's one of the people I asked Spin to follow. He's Ju Hak Nyeon  ,the Sniper from the top five assassins of the Blue Eagle. 

"Who could have possibly done this?".  Mingyu Asked as he check the whole body.

  " Base of the stabs he received. The one who did this is no ordinary assassin. " Blaze