Special Chapter

Special Chapter: The afterstory

A few years Later

G E U R I M

This is the new Beginning, This is where it will start again on the wings of some new Spirit with the Beat of some new Heart.

Every morning brings a Promise,
Every day has Gifts to give,
But Today…right now…This Minute….is when I begin to Live a new life.

I am Ready but reluctant. I am Excited but afraid. Afraid that starting something new leaves something old behind.
Afraid that what I seek is something I may Never find. Or, if I Find it, that it won’t be what I want at all. That what I’ve left Behind is what I needed after all.
Beginning can be bittersweet, and hard to comprehend.
It can mean that some sweet, precious part of life is at
an End. But as long as my Family and friends are there to support, I know I can face this new beginning.

"Geurim Noona!".   

I stop from diluting the medications when Gwibooni ,  Taeri unnie's son came running to me. It's the time to give the medicines to the patients , I am only helping the IVT nurse to dilute the medicines since I have nothing to do.
I'm already the chief of the hospital but I still want them to treat me like an ordinary staff member that's why I'm always helping the nurses on ward.

"What's the problem Gwibooni?". I asked. It looks like he's in a hurry.   " Did you came here alone?"

"Nope. I'm with uncle Daehyun and Shashie Noona....but Noona! Max is in trouble!"

My eyes widen after what he said. "What happened to Max?".
I asked nervously.

"He hit his Schoolmates so  you and Baekhyun hyung called by the principal."

Daehyun came , and he's the one who explain on what really happened.

"Uncle! I should be the one who told Geurim Noona. Huhu.".  Gwibooni complain but Daehyun and Shashie only giggle.

" oh my! Max hit his schoolmates again. Aish ! That kid is really naughty! I'm really going to flick his ears when we go home. "

I left my work to the IVT nurse before I left with and went directly to the School.

----------

"Baekkie.".    I said right after we reach the School. But he's already with our Kids. Did I just came too  late?

" let's go back, I'm already done talking with the principal." Baekhyun said seriously.

"Mommy!".   Max and Mia said simultaneously as they both run towards me.

" Aigoo! My babies.". I said and hug both of them. "Hey Max, Why did you hit your Schoolmates again?"

I asked him after I let go from hug.

"I just protected Mia. You said I have to protect her if someone will bully her , right?"

"Mommy don't be mad at Max. They made Mia cry that's why Max hit them." Mia said with her cute voice.

"I'm not mad, okay. Just don't do  it again. It's bad."

"Yes Mommy!"

They hug me again  for a seconds . aigoo! My Babies are really the Cutest.
Well, Mia and Max is our twins. They are now 6 years of age. I still remember how Baekhyun cried when he found out that our child would be Twins. We never expected that but we are still thankful that we have Mia and Max now.