💖Chapter 20💖 - Outrage

20: Outrage

What Valk's car looks like is in the multimedia

B A E K H Y U N

2 hours Earlier

Damn that Eunwoo! Where did he brought that Stupid boxhead girl?! He's really annoying! I already looked all over the hospital but I see no sign of them. Where could he possibly brought her?

After I turn left, I saw a stairway I stop in front. Now that I think of it. I already search the whole place except this place. I think I should check it out to make sure.

Actually , I'm not really interested into that psycho boxhead girl but even if I'm not interested with her, I still don't want her to be near that guy. I don't want to lose by the likes of that Bastard. Yeah right, that's the real reason. I just don't want to lose again by him. So stop thinking that I have interest with her. After all , I still can't replace my Only Bee of my heart specially if I already knew that she's alive. All I need to do is to find her and this time I will hold her tight. I was not able to protect her before but this time I will not do the same mistake again.

I start walking up the stairs and brought me to the rooftop of the building. I heard some people having a conversation so I peek and I saw Eunwoo and Boxhead girl are the one who's having a conversation. Tsk!

I was about to interrupt when Eunwoo removed the paper bag from her head without permission. Now her face is already exposed. I was like a statue after I saw her face. She's facing here so I can see it clearly .

"After 10 years, I finally found you.".

Eunwoo speaks as he gave her a smile. That smile. It's the same smile that I did when I found her 3 years ago.

"What are you talking about Eunwoo?"

"You're still pretty just like before....Jang Geurim."

It's really her!

I took a step backward and finally runaway. I run as long as I can and stop infront of the room where I'm staying while I am confine.

I flopped myself on the floor and I don't care if people are already looking at me. "G-Geurim.". I whispered

I don't know what will I'm going to feel. If I am happy that I already knew her whereabouts or I will get angry because she keep herself hidden to us all this time and we never knew that's she's only with us. It's like she's near yet far from us. I can't believe this. How can she did this to us? Blaze, Mingyu and I were like crazy trying to investigate what really had happen but we don't know that she's only with us .

I didn't force her to remove that annoying box because I respect her. Because I thought she doesn't only want to show her face because it has a scar just like she said before. She even changed her name so no one will really know her.

I'm really disappointed .

I didn't notice that I'm already shedding a tears. It's just too painful. I can't accept the fact that she did it to us.

" Oh my god Baekhyun, why are you sitting on the floor? ". Stephanie help me to stand up. She looks at me with those worried gazes.