💖Chapter 26💖 -Survival

26: Survival

Dedicated to jellyuta

J I N R I

Everyone is crying right now because of the bandits surrounding us. Krystal and I are hugging each other while Baekhyun is just beside me. They brought us outside the bus and gathered us in one place. Krystal is crying so I can't avoid to cry too.

We are in the middle of life and death right now and I don't think someone will going to save us. We are a wild animals caught in a trap. I don't know what they want from us. We're just a students traveling for educational trip.

We didn't even notice that the driver of the bus is a villain. I'm scared. What if someone will die here?

"Don't worry Boxhead girl, we will going to leave this place safely. "

Baekhyun whisper to me but my worriness never reduce because what he said is far from our situation. This people are armed and they look like a drug addict who can kill people anytime.

A sharp distinct sound caught my attention . and turn my head to find where it came from. From a distance, I saw guy walking towards us. Maybe he's the leader of this bandits. The sound that I heard.... Was came from him by pulling the hammer of the gun.

He point the gun on us so we started to get panic again.

"Who can perform an open heart surgery here?. Answer me!" He shouted "I know you guys are medical students so tell me now ! If you don't want to get killed one by one."

No one answered so he point the gun to the Sky and pull the trigger. A sound of gunshot was created that made us more scared.

"Answer me you bunch of bullsh!t! ".

He grab one of my classmates information of us and point the gun on her.

Oh no!

" This girl will die if you will not going to answer me. I'll count only for Ten Seconds."

"No, please don't kill me.". My classmate beg for her life. But still no one speaks.

" One..."

What can we say to him? We are just a bunch of nursing students. We don't have the right to do surgery because that's not our profession. All we can do is nursing management. We can't even give prescription to patients. This so absurd.

"Two..."

"Guys please help me. I don't want to die yet...". She cried .