💖Chapter 10💖- An Impregnable Defense

10:An Impregnable Defense

Mingyu.

It's been a minute after Blaze said that but no one still uttered a word. All of us were really surprised on what he said. I know he still can't move on of his sister's death but this is too much. All of us saw Geurim's dead body that time and it is impossible for us to see her again.

"Yah!" Said Yoona annoyingly breaking the silence. "Are you kidding us all?"

"Do you think i'm joking?" Blaze said "I saw it with my both two eyes. I have have a 20/20 vision and i'm still in intact thinking so you tbink i'm kidding?"

"The hell! How are you sure it was Geurim? All of us know that she's no longer here."

"I'm sure it was her! I am his big brother and I know all of her features."

I just slap my forehead. They are really a short tempered when it comes to Moo. Just please let somebody stop them if they will going to ramble here inside the canteen.

"It was really her and i'm sure of it." He low his voice so I feel relief because I don't want them to fight. "But guys, there is something wrong with her."

"What do you mean?" This time I am the one who already asked

"it seems like she didn't recognize me. I was able to talk to her but she said she don't know me and runaway. I tried to follow her but she dissapeared."

"Don't tell me she have.... wait what do you call about that lost memory thing? malei...mani..ame...what do you call that thing?" - chen

"It's amnesia. Stupid." -Sehun

"Oh yeah It's amnesia. Hahahahaha." He laugh so Sehun rolled his eyes on him.

"I didn't imagine that thing called amnesia can be real. Hey What do you think about it Baekhyun?" -Kris

All of us look at him but I think he's thinking something deeply. I wonder what will he gonna do if what Blaze said is true. I know he won't stop until he will findout the truth.

"If what Blaze said is true then I have to find it out myself." He stand up and walk away.

Geez, if I know. he can't just stand still after hearing it from Blaze.

He stop from walking when his rival together with his friends appearead infront of him .

"Kyaaah! It's Eunwoo oppa!"

"Baekhyun and Eunwoo are together. What a great view."

oy oy! Girls you're all crazy! it's not a great view. It's a trouble you know.

"Well!Well!It's the president of the other party. How are you doing? have you already move on about your dead girlfriend?"

All of us became serious after what he said.

I saw Baekhyun turn his left hand into fist to control his self so Sehun tried to go near them but Yoona Stops him.

"I'm not in the mood to talk with you so get out of my way." he said seriously and start walking but the bastard talk again.

"Oh? Don't be so rude Baekhyun. We're still having a conversation and you're walking out again? No wonder, you wasn't able to protect your beloved and she died and died in vains and despair"

"Hey is that true?"

"I never thought he has a girlfriend who died."