💖Chapter 29💖 - True Colors

29:True Colors

B A E K H Y U N

"Stephanie!"I said to myself  while listening to her scolding the girls that I think her ally to hurt Geurim while I'm not around.

How can you do this? I know you are mean but how can you do this to her?

I thought they were friends that's why I didn't bother myself when she's talking to her. So what am I hearing right now?

I can't endure to listen to their conversation anymore  and what they did to Geurim inside the Gymnasium so I open the  door ferociously .

" oh my god! P-prince?! 😱"

"W-what should we do? 😓"

"Did he hear us?"

"Shut up or he will caught us!"

They quickly runaway out of the classroom before I can forget that they are a girl because I don't know how to control myself after what I heard and discover .

The surrounding became quiet When the door has close. And the seconds past, the moment my fist became tighter.

"Baekhyun let me---,"

"You should really explain what I heard earlier Stephanie Ann Chua!"I said controlling my anger. " what's the  meaning of that? Is that all true? Is it true that you are the one behind hurting Boxhead girl?! Is it truee?!"

"Baekhyun please! Hear me out. I don't want to do it---"

I cut her off when I kick the table and chairs in front of me.

"YOU DON'T WANT TO?!! " I shouted really loud to her. "What do you want me to hear from you? That you fooled me? That you fooled us all this time? That you don't want to do what you told the students to hurt Boxhead girl huh?!!"

"Baekhyun ,you're scaring me.". Her voice were shaking while telling that.

I just grins on what she said.

" oh really? I'm glad, because that's the same feeling I have for you. ". I said then my eyes sharpen while looking at her. " I'm scared of you too."