💖Chapter 6💖- End of beginning

6: End of Beginning.

8 months Later.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

8 months .

It's been 8 eight months since you left us. It's already 8 fvcking months but it's still painful. I missed the way I tease her, hug her and the way I stroke her face and Most of all , her smile and Kindness.
Bee, I never thought I will miss you this much. It's been eight months but I feel that It's already a year. Why does it's still painful?

I look up in the Sky...

" Bee, I really missed you damn much."

The tears that I thought that is already empty for crying everyday is now comming out from my eyes again. I'm wrong, everytime I remember our memories , I can't avoid to be sad and weak.

Damn! This is not me. It's not Byun Baekhyun. The real Baekhyun is strong, can do any thing and not like the Baekhyun right now.

I have everything, I am Rich , I am Handsome and I can even find another girl if I want to. Those are the things why people think I am perpect. But that was all a mistakes , i'm not perpect. All I can think is School works, taking revenge ,Smoking ,playing with peoples emotion.

For me ,my life is useless. I don't even know why did I existed in this world. I'm just a useless human being and only a burden to others. That's the real Baekhyun.

At first, I thought I will never gonna change. I thought my whole life will be forever useless and I thought i will be stuck in one sided love with Yuan forever but everything changed when I met the Bee of my Life.

She let me feel that I can stand still on my own, she let me realized that a person like me can change into a better person. Maybe she don't know about it but she has a big impact to me eversince I met her.

I'm just walking in the sideway and I don't know where my feet is taking me. I stop for a while and look in the Sky.

I saw a piece of snowflake fell so I catched it with my hand. It's snowing.

I almost forgot that it's already Christmas later.

It's Almost Christmas already but my whole existence was covered with Loneliness.

I can't be happy. The sadness I felt is too painful. Is there a place where I can be Happy? will I be able to be happy again?

where in fact , she's the only one who can make me happy. Just by thinking of her made me smile but now it made me sad already.

I stop in the middle of the park. There are many people playing Ice skating happily. The Christmas trees were displayed beside the park ,Choirs singing Christmas songs. Therr are many couples that are sweet to each other. Everything around me are enjoying the day, they are happy and everybody are smiling and laughing.

I kicked the can infront of me because i'm so mad at myself. It's christmas but I can't even smile. I sat on the ground were I am standing right now.

"Merry Chistmas Geurim , I missed you so much."

I stand up again and place my hand inside the pocket as I start walking again with blank expression created in my face. I've been walking for an hour but I can't feel tiredness . I think my whole body is already numb, I didn't even realized that i'm already infront of her grave right now.

I sat down and stroke her cold grave gently.

"Hi My Bee." I talk to her as if she can hear me. "How are you? you know what, Taeri noona is already 6 weeks Pregnant. I wish you were here so that we can attend their baby shower together. I know you will be happy for them "