💖Chapter 13 💖 - Words that can't be trusted [Part 4]

After our conversation ,she already left and said to go on important meeting for the upcomming grand rally and election while I left alone, walking in the middle of the hallway . Then again, the people around are throwing bad words against me .

I just ignored them and continue to walk but After I reach infront of the Gym , I saw Cielo and our eyes meets unintentionally so she suddenly walks towards me as she crossed her hand.

"it seems like, people starting to hate you. Am I right?"

How did she know that?

"If I were you, I should start getting away from that Devil in disguise b*tch. Look ,she's already biting you slowly."

"Steph is doing nothing." I said depending her. I don't know why she hate her but I know Steph is doing nothing

"Are you really thinking? or you're just stupid?" she said annoyingly "I'm telling you now, get away from that b*tch. I'm telling you this not because I like you, but because you are a friend of my loser friends. "

"Do you think i'll listen to you after what you did earlier? It seems like you are more a bad person than she is."

"Tsk. Whatever. I'm already telling you, you'll really going to regret depending her. Gosh!You're ruining my poise. "

She flip her hair and walkaway just like what she did earlier.

She's like telling a truth but I won't ever believe her until I found out the truth.

Steph is good to me so I won't ever doubt her.

----

@ Seoul University

Shashie's P.O.V

I Thought I will be in peace when Daehyun left but eversince that Jeno guy transfered here ,my life start to up and down like flapping wing because my heart fluttered everytime he talks to me.

I can say that he's handsome ,talented, tall and intelligent base on his performance the past few days he transfered here. No wonder the girls all over the School gone crazy over him. He has a bright smile from his moon shape eyes that attracts everyone . Everytime I think of tripping him, he will not get mad and that's what I hate about him.

"Hi Antonette."

Ethan ,one of my classmate greet so I slap his head
"Will you stop calling me by my Second name."

I said Irritately

"You're so mean. That hit was hurt. I just want to ask if you saw Jeno."

He said cutely. Tsk it doesn' suit him. He looks like a monkey hanging on the tree.

"I don't know where that guy gone to and I don't care. So if you'll excuse me, i'm busy doing my project."

I took the folder and walkaway. Actually i'm already done. I just want to get away from that werid Alien.

Since it's still break, I decided to go to the canteen and ordered Spaghetti and orange Juice. And after a few Minutes , my order is already done even though there are still many orders by the students lining up .

Oh well, I am Shashie Antonette Jang. They know that I am a Savage and Bad girl. They don't dare to complain to the School about my doings because grandpa is one of the most important investor of the School and it will be a big lost if he stops investing. But of course, my boyfriend is the son of the owner of the School so no one will dare to do it.