💖Chapter 13 💖- Words that can't be trusted[Part 1]

13: Words That Can't BeTrusted

JINRI.

College life is really hard, it's not like in high school where we are just going easy on everything. From now, we have to study seriously in order to master the course we took. I took Bachelor in Science of Nursing so I have a big duty to master the skills of a nurse. Of all the courses, Medical courses are the most toxic and difficult courses because we are talking about saving lives. It is not so easy to become a nurse because in a little mistake , we can lost a single life if we are not skilled. That's why we have to trained for four year before we will able to hold the degree of this course.

I look infront after I saw Steph drop the Baby doll she was holding. We are now in the the Nurse's laboratory doing a return demo of Newborn Bathing.

"Stephanie! You drop the baby. Is that how you perform in the hospital?You're killing the baby. Stop chilling and concentrate to take the baby bath!" The clinical instructor shouts annoying so no one utter a word.

"S-Sorry Ma'am. " She picked the baby and return from the start.

I observed that her hands are Shaking. She's doing it right but can't do it properly because of her nervousness.

"Ms. Chua stop shaking your hand. We are only in return demo. "

luh? How can she do it right if the C.I is too terror to make her tense like that.
"Okay Ms.Chua , stop it now. Just go back to your seat."

I just took a deep sigh. I wish the Instructor won't call me. She might get ashame if she saw me performing. Just kidding ahahaha.

I stop from thinking after I saw Stephanie walk towards me, I mean beside me because we are seatmates actually. She seldom attend class thats why I only see her now.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"I'm okay. " She smiled

I see but Is she really okay? Well I don't know. Who would be okay if you get scolded infront of the class. If I become the admin of this school, I will gonna kick that Instructor out.

"Okay Ms. Jinri Choi, you're next."

Whuuut?!!! I just wished earlier not to call my name earlier. And now she just called me.
"Can I say Pass?"

I said but she glared at me.
"No pass! you will do the return Demo or I'll remove that box in your head."

"Who says i'm gonna pass? I will do the return demo hahaha. "

I don't have a choice but to do it. Huhu I don't want to do it. She will gonna shout at me too.

I am now standing infront while looking on the table.

"You may start..."

I took a very deep sigh. I have to imagine that this is a real baby bathing. The bathing should be ended before 5 minutes to avoid hypothermia or subnormal body temperature.

I place the baby above the fabric

then took a sigle cotton as I soak it in the water. Then I start wiping the baby with S motion from forehead to chin to back of the ears , then alteration.

Then I wipe the neck with liquid soap and wash it.

This one is complicated. Washing the head.I placed the doll beside my hips ,clip him with my elbow and hold the head with the palm.

After washing the head , I place the baby again in the fabric. Then I start wiping the upper Extremities, Chest, back,lower extremities and perineum. The same routine, Wiping with liquid soap, then wipe with cotton that soak with water.

All in all, I finish it within 4 minutes without a fail. So everyone around of applause except for some students including Steph.

"Good Job ms. Choi. Go back to your seat now."

"Should I thanked you now?" She glared at me. "hehe Just kidding, i'm going to my seat now. That will be all, thank you."

Geez , what am I blabbering?

"You did a great Job there Jinri. " Steph said so I thank her.

Tsk, that's not even great. I have to face infront of the people which I am not used to.

Waaah I want to see Jun now. Hurry up and just dismissed already.

-------