💖Chapter 24💖 - Star Festival

24: Star Festival

Dedicated to jyheels

J I N R I

Familiar sceneries.

Everything are so familiar to me. It is my first time yet I feel like I was here before. Why do I feel this way? I feel so uneasy ever since I came here. The whole place of the Central town seems like a place that is really special to me but I just can't remember any detail. Every time I try to think my head aches.

"Jinri are you okay? You seems thinking of something." Jun cut me off from thinking.

"I'm okay, I just find this place familiar. But never mind. I want t enjoy this night with you.".
I Hold his hand as we walk in the middle of the town. Wherever we go, there is a booth standing where they are selling some kind of lanterns. On the top of it are different kin of rides . There are many bands singing. Children dancing traditional dance .

I gasped wit amazement. Everything seems surreal. It's like everything is like imagination. From different silhouettes of miniature to different kinds of light effect I saw. So far, this is the best familiar sceneries I have ever seen.

" You look so beautiful tonight. Why don't you remove the box in your head. "

"Is it okay?". I ask. I'm having a doubt about it. Every time I remove this, something will happen. I don't want anything to happen because I want to enjoy this night with the person I love .

" it's okay. I want to see your pretty face in the middle of this beautiful night. I want to see the fireworks with you so I want to get rid of this thing for now"

I wanted to stop him but he already remove the box from my head and throw it away.

"There. You're free from hiding now."
I smiled at him. My Junhui is so Sweet. That's why I love Him so much . I wrapped my hand around his arms as we start walking. There are too many women around so I will not let go of him. He's mine you know!
"Let's buy lantern for later . "

We stop infront of the booth. Base on the tarpaulin hanged in the booth, it's from the School where Jeno attending. He mentioned that he's one of the students who organized and made the Lanterns but he's not here.
While Jun is choosing lanterns to buy, I decided to search for him but my attention was diverted in the sight from a distance. I saw a giant tree covered with some kind of moving lights like fireflies.

Fireflies?

Out of my mind , I start to walk towards that place. It's on the top of the Central town, and it's like , that place is summoning me.