💖Chapter 36💖 - Mafia world (Part 2)

36: Mafia world (Part 2)

S P I N

"Shit!". I cursed , when I cough and tasted the slag like taste inside my mouth. Blood. Dammit! I never thought that in a ugly situation will end the life of a handsome guy like me. I'm really unfortunate huhu. But I'm still handsome.

" Wazzup!". The guy who keep beating me up grab my collar. "Still up?". He asked.

Even if I can't see Him because of the blindfold covered my eyes I know I'm handsome than him. " pakyu! ". I answered him

" uggh!". I groan with pain when he punch my tummy and fell on the ground. Damn you!

I tried to move my hand that maybe full of wounds already because of a tight tied. Even my feet are already numb because they tied me too tight.

(Flashback)

I never remove my eyes on Geurim since Master Baekhyun told me so. I will be dead if something will happen to her anyway.
I'm just hiding at the edge of the wall of their house. They are outside the house and I bet they are waiting for something.

Base on the luggage they are carrying. I guess they are planning to leave.

While watching them, I saw a black van passed by infront of me and they stop infront of them.

"Shit!". I cursed when I saw people with a mask came out from the band , so I pull back the hammer of the gun to save them.

" hey!"

Before I can turn my head to the one who called me, he already punch me before I can do anything.

(End of flashback)

I was on the middle of my drama when he suddenly grab me up by my collar

And the next thing was my blindfold fold was removed.

My sight is still blurred, and I'm still dizzy. But I'm on my right mind you know. And dammit! Am I imagining something or I'm seeing Baekhyun's classmate , which is the transferee from China