Reflection

"Where am I?" Naruto blinked hazily.

"You're strong. You are definitely the Chosen One," came a murmur.

Naruto shook his head, attempting to clear his vision. In front of him he saw an old man in white robes. "You have the Rinnegan... Who are you?" Naruto asked warily.

The old man chuckled. "I am the Sage of Six Paths, and you, young one, are the Chosen."

"The Chosen for what?" Naruto asked after getting over his initial shock.

"Bring peace to the world. Resolve conflict, make sure countries and organizations all over the world are at peace with each other," the Sage said. "In exchange, I will grant you my powers, making you even stronger."

"What do I have to do?" Naruto questioned.

"First off, you have to go on your mission to retrieve your memories. After that, well, war is coming," the Sage admitted. "The masterminds behind the reason of the war are Obito and Madara Uchiha."

Naruto took a step back as he recognized the name. "Madara Uchiha... So I will have to kill him, then?"

"Do it before he gets too strong," the Sage said. "In the meantime, train up to slowly be able to handle more and more of  your power. When you get your memories back, you'll receive my power alongside it."

Naruto nodded, looking down at his hands. They were slowly fading away.

The Sage of Six Path's eyes met Naruto's. "Hopefully, we can meet again..." With those parting words, Naruto faded from sight.

"Madara."

The masked man turned. "What do you want?"

"I have a little... Present for you." Zetsu smirked. "Here." A body rolled out on the floor.

Madara raised an eyebrow behind his mask. "The body of the Kyuubi Jinchuriki? Why would I require that?"

"Oh, but he isn't just a simple Genin," Black Zetsu said. "We found this on him when we went to Wave." White Zetsu produced a blade. It wasn't big, just a normal blade wrapped in ninja bandages.

Madara accepted the blade, his Sharingan eyes narrowed. "What about it?"

"Unwrap it."

Madara sighed, removing the ninja bandages. His eyes widened slightly. The hilt was a glimmering copper-gold colour with the symbol of a fox at the edge, and the blade itself was a shiny silver with a thin red line running down the center.

"Ha." He chuckled to himself. "This ought to be interesting, then. He's the ANBU codenamed Fox, also called Silver Blood Fox or Golden Fox. How could we not have seen this before?" He turned the dagger over in his hands. "Hmm. Zetsu, leave me be."

Naruto's eyes re-opened. He was on the floor of the Namikaze mention, and the recent encounter with the Sage of Six Paths came flooding back to him. He rubbed his eyes, a little amazed and stunned at the same time.

Train up to slowly be able to handle more and more of your power. He sucked in a breath and decided to find a secluded training ground. This is going to be dangerous. It had been a long time since he had felt these feelings, but slowly, his face morphed into one of determination and renewed passion for training. Enough of sitting around. You need to get stronger, and stronger. Becoming a ninja is always dangerous.

He looked around. Have I been here before? The training grounds were oddly comforting. Taking a deep breath, he released his first seal and blue chakra began to become visible around his body, just pure chakra alone. 

He stood in the center of the training grounds and closed his eyes. Concentrate.

He forced himself to focus on his chakra, remaining in the exact same position as time flew by. After a long period of focusing, his wild chakra turned calm, swirling slowly around around his body in a controlled circle instead of raging like a wildfire. 

He took a few slow breaths before spending the next two hours training, doing chakra control exercises and performing various ninjutsu while reining his chakra until he could successfully perform even the hardest of ninjutsu without his chakra going wild.

This is going to get a little painful. He released the second seal and chakra immediately flooded his body. His fingernails dug into his palm as he repressed an agonized scream. He fought back, suppressing and controlling the chakra, but it took over after a while.

"ARGH!" Naruto let out a scream. He collapsed in a ball on the ground, writhing.

Kit... KIT! Kurama groaned. I knew this was a bad idea. It's too soon. KIT, WAKE UP!

It seemed like an eternity before Naruto's eyes slowly fluttered open again.

Kit...

Naruto blinked hazily. "What?" he murmured aloud.

Your eyes...

Naruto shook his head. "What about them?" He walked to a nearby pool of water and peered in. He took a step back after looking at his reflection, eyes widening.

What? 

His eyes had turned a pale, icy blue. "What happened to my eyes?" he whispered. "They're ice blue - and they're burning." He gasped and clutched at his eyes. "They burn..."

He unleashed another pained scream and his eyes flashed into the Rinnegan, Byakugan before finally going to the Sharingan. "Argh... My eyes..."

Wait, Kit. Your Sharingan eyes...

What now? Naruto stared at the water and his eyes widened. There was blood coming out of his left eye, but that didn't matter. "The Mangekyo Sharingan..."

More than that. It's the Eternal Mangekyo. It seems that you unlocking your second seal overloaded your body with chakra, and from the stress and turmoil you unlocked the final stages of your Bloodline Limits.

Naruto narrowed his eyes, thinking. Madara also has the Eternal Mangekyo, and it seems like he wants to obtain Nagato's Rinnegan. I have other Bloodline Limits, but I'm pretty sure he has a huge trump card and I'm not good enough yet. I'm in no state to release the third seal... Naruto's fingers curled into his palm. But for now... His eyes flashed and a nearby patch of grass was burned down rapidly by black flames.

I'm closer to defeating him.