Chapter 24

Please vote and comment! Only ten for next chapter!

Jenna

When Chris showed up at my doorstep, I immediately let him in. My parents were home so of course my dad went into his rage.

"What the fuck are you doing here boy?!"

"Dad! He's gay! Leave him alone! He's been through a lot."

My dad froze in shock. I don't think he knew what to do. "Oh well, has he apologized for how he treated my princess?" I sighed in annoyance.

"Yes daddy."

"Well be it. Off you go, my game's on."

In my room, Chris stood awkwardly. "Sit," I ordered. He sat at the edge of my bed and nervously looked at me.

"Chris you're so adorable. Like a scared little mouse."

He shrugged.

"So what can we do to get Tanner back?"

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "He'll never want me."

"We have to try."

He shook his head.

"Chris," I pleaded. "Look at me."

He failed to do so. Wanting to console him, I went over and kneeled in front of him.

"Look at me baby, we'll get him back and you two will live happily ever after."

I took his hand in mine and held it tight.

"And what the fuck is this?" I gasped at Gregg's voice.

"Greg-"

He glared at me. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Nothing. He just needed my advice."

Gregg laughed humorlessly. He looked so evil.

"A week ago you were afraid of him and now here you two are alone in your room. Guess old habits die slowly."

"It's not like that."

"Leave her alone."

"Why are you talking?"

"Gregg! Stop!" He pursed his lips and gave me a dirty look.

"I'm out. I came to pick you up to go to Claire's but I guess you forgot." He started for the door.

"I'll get ready now."

"No. I'll just go home."

"I don't know what to go with him. He's changing."

"I know what you should do," it was the first time since he got back that I had seen him smirk.

This has to be good.

~~~~~

I straddled his lap. "So you were with Claire all Friday. Just you two?"

Not sure how he thought I wouldn't find out. How do you go to a party, spend all your time with another girl, and not expect it to get back to the school's princess.

"We just hung out. I swear." Oh Gregg, had me pinned for a fool that'd forgive him so easily. Wrong.

Fiercely, I bit his neck. He yelped in pain.

"You're not gonna cheat on me. You'll be dead before you ever," I growled in anger.

"It won't happen again." He kept pleading with me. I had him where I wanted him, down from his high horse.

"It better not," I glared.

Threading my fingers through his hair, I yanked him up to my lips. Angrily, I kissed him and balled my fists into his shirt.

He moaned against my lips allowing me access to shove my tongue into his warm mouth.

Soon, his hands were on my ass making me angry. I grabbed his wrists and forcefully pinned them at his sides.

I'm in charge. He doesn't get to touch me unless I tell him to.

I ground my hips against his which made him want to touch me even more. When I had enough, I got up and told him to leave.

Needless to say, he was very confused.

This was his punishment. I'll be nobody's bitch.

~~~~~~

Jenna is manning up