Chapter 15

A/n....Alright, my loves I do hope that the last chapter and this one make up for the ridiculous wait. But I'm sure you'll understand once you read it. Thanks my lovely best friend Pandora for putting up with constant questions as I figured out how to write this mess. As always vote and Leave a comment, please. On with the story!

Hunters pov

"C'mon baby, at least meet them before you get mad at me. They're really good friends of mine, I want you to get along." I roll my eyes at his whining.

"This isn't just about them being your friends, is it? You're hiding something from me, and I don't like it." I'm not actually mad at him if I'm honest, but Dominant or not he will learn that I'm not always going to just roll over and let him do what he wants, I am still his mate and future Luna. "Baby...." He tries once more before sighing. "They are really my friends, but they are also pack Guardians. They are here in case something happens, or rather to prevent something from happening." He says, but I can tell that's still not everything.

"Sebastian." I see him flinch at the tone of my voice. My mind is yelling at me to apologize and to give in, but for once I'm not gonna let my submissive side win.

"I want them to be your bodyguards until I'm sure you're safe... I'm also hoping they can teach you self-defense and a few other tricks that will help you if something happens. I just want you to be safe and you've already been hurt multiple times since we met. I worry and my wolf is unstable enough as it is without the ceremony that's supposed to happen on the blue moon. " He runs his hands down his face. "I want you to try to be friends with them not only because they're my friends but I feel like it will be easier to accept them being around all the time if you actually like them."

"Okay."

"I'm sorry if you're ang..... Wait, okay?" I can't help but smile at how flustered this whole thing has made my big bad wolf become.

"I understand, and while I'm not exactly thrilled about it, I will try. I am completely aware of how danger prone I am, and as long as can have some privacy and as long as they don't make a huge deal out of guarding me, then I will attempt it." I tell him, barely repressing a chuckle at his befuddlement.

"Oh thank the....." He starts to say but trails off at the look on my face.

"But. If you ever so much as think about hiding something this important from me again, you will be on the couch for a month, are we clear mate of mine?" I can barely keep a straight face at his look of horror. "I am your mate, and I am the future Luna of this pack, so you will treat me as such. I am perfectly content being your submissive in any other situation, but when it comes to pack I want you to talk to me, even if your final decision is different from mine, I still want to be a part of making said decision." I tell him quietly. I wrap my arms surround his neck and cuddle into his chest, finally allowing myself to be submissive once more.

"Okay, baby boy, I promise. That probably took a lot out of you, huh? You're gonna be an amazing Luna, my love." I hide my smile against his neck. And he's right, trying to be dominant like that has me emotionally drained, it's very strange if I'm honest, but I don't mind.

*****This pastry puff is a page break*******

"I swear to all that is holy that if you ruffle my hair one more time, Marcio Augustus Wulfric, I will without a moment's hesitation sic Lilly on you," I say with a glare. "Sebastian you better not be over there laughing. " I say when I hear him snort.

"Aw, would you look at that Mateo, the little spitfire has Sebastian's balls in his grip," Marcelo says doubled over with laughter.

"Who the hell is Lilly and why should I be scared of her? " Marcio says looking confused.