Chapter 8

A/N Hello my darlings so the picture above is Sebby's hideaway. Also, I'm sorry about the wait but this chapter was fairly difficult to write because there were so many possible ways it could have gone but I chose this as the best and I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you want to see a picture of Sebastian's wolf. Read on my loves!!

~~(^-^)~~ Sebastian's pov ~~(°•°)~~

This has to be one of the greatest days of my life so far, and as long as Hunter is by my side, I feel as if even better days are ahead. The dinner went even better than I ever hoped it would, he got on very well with my family. The only problem is that the more time we spend together the more we submit to the mating bond.

Although, I'm certain that he was submissive before; it seems that the more we are around each other, the more he gives in to that side of him. The shy looks from under his lashes, the blush that spreads across his cheeks, and the way he relaxes and leans into me for comfort. All of these things make my inner beast go wild. As the night went on, the more comfortable he became, the more he submitted. It was an extremely arousing experience, I was barely able to hold myself back from pinning him against the nearest flat surface.

I have to talk to him about us and what I am before I can give in to my instincts. The thought makes me sigh and glance over at Hunter, who is sitting in the passenger seat, and I smile at the sight of him curled up against the window. I decide that sooner is better than later, I need to stop being a Lil bitch and just tell him before I become too attached to him.

"Hey, Hunter?" I ask glancing his way once more. "Do you mind if we go somewhere tomorrow, maybe have a picnic or something, so we can talk about our relationship and get to know more about each other?" I ask deciding to tell him after he has had a chance to sleep because you can tell he is exhausted just by looking at him. The way he was curled up in the seat, his head bobbing in the effort to stay awake, his eyes kept fluttering shut in the most adorable way.

I just can't stand the thought of him being hurt or disrespected in any way. I want to protect him, to comfort and provide for him and any pups he is willing to give me. I want all this and more, but I don't want to overload him with too much information all at once. So, I am going to take him home and then go for a swim in hopes that I can calm my raging hormones.

...........I'm a little page break don't mind me...........

The next morning as I arrive at Hunter's house, I am shaking with nerves. I want today to go well, but considering what I have to tell him, it seems unlikely. I was up all night thinking up the absolute worst possible scenarios. I need to get it together this is not like me, besides I need to be strong for my little submissive Hunter. I take a deep breath as I watch him walk outside, locking the door in the process. I drew in a sharp breath at the sight of him. He looked adorable wearing one of my sweatshirts, that he must have taken some time yesterday without me realizing, he was practically swimming in it.

The effect it had on me was amazing, he might not realize it but he was marking himself with my scent. While it may be calming for him as a submissive, for me as both an alpha and dominant it was incredibly arousing. The sight just strengthened my resolve to tell him about my wolf, the claiming, and my pack.

"Hey," He says in his quiet way as he climbs into my truck with me. I smile at the shy look he gave me.

" Did you sleep well?" I ask as I pull out of his driveway. The smile he sent me made my heart flutter.

"Yes, I slept very well." He says looking at me through his lashes. "So, where are we going?" He asks when he looks out the window and notices all the trees around us. I smirk at him and just shake my head.