Chapter 20

Hunter

"Baby boy it's time to wake up."

"Five more mins, daddy." Lysander raises a brow at my sleepy utterance.

"Well, then I guess we won't be a part of the Ostara celebrations my love. "

"Ugggggggghh, fine fine, I'm awake, sir," I say but don't move to get up at all.

"Baby."

"Yes, daddy?"

"That means you actually need to get out of bed." He says sardonically.

"That really sucks," I say as I sit up and look around. "Ugh, the sun isn't even up yet, Andy. Why should I be?" I pout at him and notice his eyes darkening. 'He's either really angry or really turned on. ' I crawl forward and place myself in his lap, shoving my face in his neck in the process. 'Horny it is. ' I feel his chest rumble as he does a little wolfie purr.

"We need to get up if we want to reach the meadow in time for sunrise. Plus the pups want you to help them make some of the decorations needed for the altars." I groan and get up to get dressed. "Your clothes are in the bathroom, and I drew a bath for your poor muscles, baby." God, he's sweet. I climb into the bath and hum as it washes all my little aches away.

I got out of the bath and looked at the clothes Lysander had picked out for me, I pulled on the ripped black skinny jeans and the black collared shirt. "Is that a fucking flower crown, what am I, a Tumblr pastel edit." I pull on the pastel pink and blue sweater and the flower crown.

"Lysander, you dick, why am I suddenly a pastel goth," I say as I walk into the bedroom. We both freeze at the sight of each other. He looked hot as fuck, and if I'm honest I may have forgotten what I was saying.

"Fuck you're adorable

"Fuck you're adorable." I can feel flush at the awe in his voice. "It was originally a joke, but the damn baby boy." I glance in the bedroom mirror.

"I guess I do kinda look good, it doesn't completely compromise my usual style, and it is Ostara so pastel is sorta the name of the game today," I say to myself as I study my reflection.

"Kinda? The kitten we're obviously looking at two different people, and fuck all that macho Alpha shit, but I kinda want to cuddle the fuck outta you.

"So what exactly are we doing today? " I ask as I run my hands down his chest.

"First we need to take care of your punishment since we understandably forgot last night. Today, kitten is going to be a fun kind of torture for both of us. " He says as he leads me to sit on the bed. "This incident was, in large part, because we neglected your needs, so today is the day for overcompensating. So, the one rule of today is you can not under any circumstances come unless I say so. This is gonna be torture for both of us. Especially because I plan to put this on you. " He holds up up a thick plastic ring." A silicon cock ring, with a handy dandy remote control vibrator on it. If you feel like you're going to come or lose control, then you tell me and we'll put this guy on. Although, since it can't be worn longer than maybe a half hour, you will be working on your control quite a bit today, pet." He says making my heart race in my chest.