Chapter 22

* Sebby's pov *

It's crazy to me that in a little under two weeks I'll finally be bound to my mate completely and utterly. The next couple of weeks are going to be a bit insane; it makes my heart rate skyrocket anytime I contemplate it. I have to spent quite a bit of time with Hunter, in order to prepare him for Beltane. I also need to plan out the ceremony itself. I want everything to be perfect for my mate. Add the fact that there will be two on Alpha pairs mating, and that my dad and step-monster will be arriving the week of, and you have me. A very eager, very stressed Alpha to be.

I take a deep breath and run my fingers through my hair, as I think of tonight's plans. So many ideas are rushing through my head, Hunter without a doubt enjoys himself.

"Sebastian!" Colton rushes over. His eyes are wide in panic and he's breathing quickly. "W-Where is Hunter?" He says as he fidgets and bounces on his toes. "Never mind that Swara is in labor....my baby is coming and I'm kinda freaking out. They may have also kicked me out of the room." He rambles with equal parts excitement and anxiety.

"Wow, congrats man. Why don't we go find Hunter, I'm sure he'll want to know." I urge him gently. It doesn't take long to find Hunter, he's hanging out on the patio with Lilly and the crew. I take a moment to take in how beautiful he is with his head thrown back and his face flushed worn laughter.

"Hunter! Swara's gone into labor and she wanted you to be there, especially since Maddox can't be because you know how on labor can set off another labor and it's still too early for his baby because it's part Nico and I'm kind of freaking out." He says without breathing. Hunter squeals and bounces happily before pulling Colt into a hug.

"I have just the thing to help you take your mind off of it." Hunter grabs his hand and drags him away with an offhand farewell to everyone. I hurry behind them chuckling at their nervous babble. "Aria! How soon can you get your grandmother's here?" He manages to gasp, as he catches his breath from his cross mansion sprint to the kitchen.

"They're actually upstairs, why?" She tilts her head at him curiously.

"Swara is in labor, and if this guy wants any chance of touching her again then you should have them make her some authentic Indian food. Since she's a wolf she'll heal quickly, and I'm sure she'll be hungry. Colt dinner at our apartment, gotta go, love you, Sebby." He calls as he rushes off.

"Love you too kitten!" I yell back before laughing at the dazed look on Colton's face. "He is right though, she'll definitely appreciate it, especially since she couldn't eat any of it this last month without feeling sick. We've all heard her butter chicken rant, plus she's been craving something called Lassie or Lassi, I don't really remember honestly." I mumble the last bit more to myself than anyone else.

"Alpha!, good you're here, that means I don't have to track you down to talk about the menu for Beltane." The head cook says as she walks into the room, I toss a long suffering look at Colton as I'm dragged away by the enthusiastic omega.

××××page break×××

"I was thinking we could have grilled beef ribs, grilled spicy lime shrimp, and chargrilled oysters and salmon for the main dishes, as well as a spicy goat curry. To represent the fire aspect of the holiday." She chirps as we sit down with a glass of blueberry and basil iced tea.

" I like the added touch of the oysters, a well-known aphrodisiac. Plus it's all rather light so it won't make anyone sick while the bonfires are lit." I surmise as I lean forward a bit and focus my attention on her. "Why goat curry?"

"Well goats are associated with Pan a satyr in Greek mythology and those are known for their fierce lust and fertility. "She explains. "I'm also thinking that we can have wild mushrooms with spring onions, pepper great beans, bacon wrapped grilled asparagus, braised bundles of leeks and spring vegetables, and a strawberry almond quinoa salad with goat cheese for the side dishes. They are all vegetables that are in session and they are quite fresh and light." She continues as my stomach grumbles. She smirks and gets up without missing a beat and places a big slice of Buffalo chicken stuffed bread that was left over from lunch in front of me.