Chapter 19

A/N -Important sexytimes question. How do you feel about the use of the word Daddy during intimacy, because I feel like Master is definitely a title I refuse to be involved in this relationship but also I feel like using Alpha is a bit too formal; for certain situations. so leave a comment and let me know yes to Daddy or will that ruin the whole story for you? Or If you have any suggestions tell me those as well. Enjoy

I flinch at the sudden bang of the door slamming open, I can tell my mate is seething. I know he is going to punish me, just as I know I deserve it. I don't move from punishment position, as I listen to him walk to the cabinet he keeps some of his smaller play toys. I can hear thing shuffling around and just the thought of what he might do to punish me makes me shiver. I want to look up at him so bad but I know that if I do without permission I'll be in even more trouble than I already am. I sit up when I feel him grab ahold of my hair and lean down.

"Stand up, my Little Mate. As of now, I don't have all the facts and I am too angry to get them. We are disappointed in you, Mate, Sebastian and I. "I feel my eyes starting to tear up and I sniffle a little at the thought of disappointing them. I could feel my stomach drop at the words.

"Shh, no crying, I don't want to hear a sound from you. So, here is what is going to happen, you are going to stand in the corner and wait for me to calm down enough to decide on your punishment, once I have, I may let you sit down in the corner while you explain to me what made you that upset. After I have all of the facts I will decide your punishment. You, of course, will accept that punishment because you gave up the right to speak when you lost control of your mouth. That's not to say you may not safeword as that is always an option, but abuse your safeword and you lose privileges." He says with a false calm that is beyond terrifying as he guides me to the corner.

"You will stand here on your toes with hands behind your back, holding your forearms, you will be bent over slightly so that the only part of you touching the wall is your nose." I move into position, still completely naked, and he pulls my hips back so I have to arch my back a bit. "That's it little one, just like that. Now, in my hand, there is a condom. Of course, we aren't using it in the proper sense." He says as he walks around me drawing his fingers across my skin very lightly. "This condom will go between your nose and the wall, your goal is to not drop it. If you do then you will have to stay in this position while we talk."

I don't know how long I stand there listening to him go over paperwork at his desk but I can feel my muscles beginning to shake a bit already.

"Lysander? I brought the things you asked for. Are you planning on letting Sebastian have control at all tonight?" I hear Alpha Alec say, I almost drop the condom when I hear it.

"Ah, easy now Mate wouldn't want to stay like that any longer than necessary." I hear Lysanders deep rasp and shiver. Had Alec never said anything then it's unlikely I would have noticed the difference in Sebastian and Lysanders voices. They are very similar, Sebastian's voice is not as deep and a lot smoother, but Lysanders voice has almost a growl to it that makes my whole body flush in arousal. "Although, I am in charge as of now he has enough control that he can take over at any time, but we have agreed that for the next few days he will let me have control in order to allow me to have time with my mate." He rumbles.

I realize that Sebastian's voice is inherently more soothing and calm just like he is, and Lysanders voice is more rough and wild, where Sebastian's voice runs along your skin like a feather Lysander's voice is reminiscent of the rasp of stubble against your skin.

I'm drawn out of my thoughts by my mate's hands caressing my ass and up my spine. It seems I was distracted enough that I didn't even hear Alec leave or my mate stand up.

"You did very well, Pet. I'm proud that you did so well on your first time in the corner. You may kneel, while we talk, my love." I sigh in relief, as he rubs some cream on my aching muscles before I sink to my knees at his feet. "You may place your hands in your lap, precious, your arms must be quite tired as well. Now, explain to me what happened." He says while petting my hair, I can tell that he is much calmer although still a bit tense.

I carefully explain how uncomfortable I had been feeling from our lack of contact and control exchange. I explained that it wasn't even until today that I had realized why I had been so tense, and how I had just put it all as irritation at Papa and Alec. I explained that I was going to tell him, but he was so busy all day that it felt wrong to burden him with my ridiculousness. By the time I'm finished explaining I am leaning against his legs and feel so much lighter than before.

"Baby boy, it's my job to take your stress away, whether I am Sebastian or Lysander as your Dominant it's my responsibility to take control so that this kind of thing doesn't happen. I need you to promise me that you will come to me from now on, you are not a burden and if you truly think so then I am a horrible Dom and an even worse mate." He says as he carries me to bed.

I lay there in his arms and I feel safe and cared for.

"Alpha?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you, both of you. No matter what form you're in."

"We love you too,baby."

"Alpha, am I really worthy of being your mate and future luna?"

"No one in the world could ever be more worthy than you are, my love."

I fall asleep with a smile on my face, and a peace in my heart I never felt before meeting my strong Alpha Mate.