chapter 6

A/N I would like to thank all of you for putting up with the wait. I've been crazy sick recently but here is the next chapter. Enjoy my lovelies! Pic of sexy Sebastian on the side!

.......................Hunters pov.................

'Oh My God!' I think as I stare at the phone in shock.

There is no way that actually just happened. I am not even able to function properly right now. I glance at the clock, immediately jumping into action, after noticing that it's almost seven. I had been trying to comprehend the situation for just about ten minutes. I hurry to my closet, slamming the door against the wall, in my rush. 'What do I wear, oh my god, what do I wear!' I think to myself in a panic.

I realize, at this point, that I am behaving like a teenage girl that has a date with her favorite celebrity. The amount of, for lack of a better word, fangirling that I am doing is, quite frankly, ridiculous. Although I realize this fact it does nothing to calm me. I keep glancing at the clock, as I pull shirt by shirt from my closet in hopes of finding the perfect outfit. Finally, I settle on a pair of faded gray skinny jeans that show off my ass perfectly. I pull on my favorite black Batman shirt and slip on my favorite Superman zip-up hoodie ( I totally ship it). I add a belt with black and red spikes, a couple band bracelets, and my favorite black converses.

I glance at the clock once more and realize it's 7:15. I quickly straighten my hair and put on a bit of eyeliner. I put on my favorite cologne, grab my keys, and head to the living room. I return the girl scout cookies to the cabinet. Leaning against the counter I pull out my cellphone. Scrolling through my contacts I find Aunt Livi's number and dial.

"Hunter, sweetie, is something wrong?" she asks.

"Not at all auntie, I was just calling to let you know I was going to a friends house for dinner," I say smiling softly.

"Oh, a friend you say. Something tells me it's not just a friend." She says her voice filled with mirth. "Lilly and I will want details the moment you get home, you hear me?" I'm not entirely surprised that she was able to pick up on my excitement.

"Yes, ma'am. " I say rolling my eyes, well used to their love of gossip by now. "I'll see you then. Goodbye now." I say as I hear a knock at the door. I turn and walk to the front door, messing with my hair as I tend to do when nervous. I open the door with a smile.

"Hi," I say breathlessly. God, he's sexy. I think as I look him over from top to bottom. He has on a pair of dark sunglasses. His leather jackets define his broad shoulders. He is wearing a white tank underneath, it clings to his well-muscled chest and abs, I can feel myself drooling. He is wearing a pair of well-worn jeans that accentuate his muscular thighs and fall loosely over his boots. Just the sight of him makes me all hot and bothered. I just want to rub myself all over him, to drop to my knees and... and submit.

"Hi." He says sounding a bit strained.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×Sebby's pov+×+×+×+×+×+×+

"Hi." At the breathless quality of his voice, I looked up. I was barely able to hold back a moan a the wonderful scent of arousal he let off as he looks me over. I felt my wolf preen at the attention.

"Hi," I responded my voice filled with restraint, as I held myself back from claiming him right there on his front porch. He was beautiful, staring at me with those bright green eyes. The eyeliner only making them brighter. His clothes accentuated his small, slightly feminine body, he looked so fragile that it drove my instincts crazy. I just wanted to protect and pamper him, to love him, to make sure he never feels unwanted and vulnerable. I wanted him to submit to me completely, while still being my equal and standing up to me should I get out of line.

I watch him as he locks the door, admiring his plump, pert little ass. I led him to my car, opening the door for him before climbing into the driver's seat. The moment the doors closed the car began filling up with his scent. Oh god, that scent. I barely held in the growl that wanted to come out at his scent. This is going to be a very long ride. I thought gritting my teeth.

"So....um, what's your family like?" I ask trying to distract myself. I notice him stiffen out of the corner of my eye.

"My family is complicated." He says quietly with a note of sadness in his voice.

"Complicated?" I ask curiously. "What do you mean?"

"Well, my parents are rarely ever home. If they are home it's usually for just a few hours until they're gone again. Its been like that for as long as I can remember." The sadness in his voice was overwhelming.

"So who do you live with then?" I ask.

"I've been alone since I was twelve or thirteen. I'm not left completely helpless. There is a maid that comes by every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. I also have a monthly allowance, and a credit card for necessities. My parents are rich as hell, so they can afford it." He says this as if he is trying to justify it to himself. My wolf is beyond angry.

"I'm not alone anymore, though. I've been living with Lilly and her mom since I left the hospital. Aunt Olivia has been more like a parent to me than my actual parents." After that, things were quiet until we reached the front gates to the pack house. The front gate was iron with a wolf howling at the moon on it. The pack referred to the property as Moonacre Mansion. I pulled into the big garage, getting out I open his door for him.

"Ok, I'm just warning you ahead of time, I have a huge slightly chaotic family." I smile as he chuckles.

"I know, everyone knows of your family." He says as he climbs out of the car. I walk with him to the front door and open the door bowing slightly.

"Welcome to Moonacre," I say mysteriously. I smile as he starts laughing, proud that I could cheer him up. We continued to joke around as I lead him through the pack house. After giving him a tour, surprisingly not running into anyone, we head to my room to wait until dinner. I walked into my room and told him to get comfortable as I went to the bathroom. Seeing him in my home, my territory was driving my instincts crazy. I splashed my face with water, hoping for control over my wolf.

All those hopes were dashed as I returned to my room. There he was, sitting on my bed chewing on his plump bottom lip. I tried, I really did, but I couldn't help myself. I entered the room, and he turned to look at me a smile on his face, and my control snapped. I pinned him to the bed, his arms above his head. I leaned down, giving him time to say no or to turn away. The moment my lips met his was the best moment of my life so far. His lips were so soft and he was so responsive. The little noises he was making as the kiss became more passionate were driving me insane. the way his body rubbed against mine as he tried to get closer was just amazing.

I release his hands and trailed kisses down his neck, sucking at the spot where he would wear my mark. I ran my hands up under his shirt and over his stomach, feeling it flutter as I pull him close and hold him against my body.

"Sebastian." I heard my grandfather call through the door. I groaned as I pulled away from Hunter's neck, laying my forehead against his as we tried to catch our breath.

"Yes, Granda?" I called still slightly out of breath.

"Aren't you going to introduce your friend before dinner?" I sigh. Of course, this would happen.

"Yes, Granda. We'll be down in a minute." I call. I stand up, and gaze at my mate apologetically. Goddess, he looks delicious. I think to myself, looking at him, he looks thoroughly ravished. His eyes are dazed and his lips are kiss swollen. I just want to take him now, but my family will come find us if we don't go now. I help him up from the bed and let him go to the bathroom, to fix his appearance. When he returns I look at him and smile.

"Well, it's time to face the wolves."