Chapter 9

A/N My lovely readers I very much apologize for the wait but to make it up to you I made this chapter. This chapter is a bit of a surprise gift from me to you for being so patient (Rated R stuff here kiddos). I hope you enjoy, my little darlings.

****here is your only warning, boyxboy scenes of a graphic nature in this chapter****

"This is speech"

'This is thoughts'

This is dreaming or flashbacks

Sebby's pov

I woke up to a warm weight on my chest and my wolf practically purring. As I woke, I became more aware of my surroundings. I could hear the crickets chirping and the rushing of the waterfall. I breathe in deeply, the scent of my mate and the lush, heady scent of a forest at night engulfing me, as the events of today come rushing back. I open my eyes to see the stars and moon shining brightly above us.

I look down at my mate sleeping against my chest, his head rising and falling with each breath I take. I'm left awestruck at the sight of him in the moonlight, his pale skin is almost luminescent and his hair reflects the night perfectly. I can't help but smile at his sleeping face as I remember how well he took the news of my wolf.

The relief I felt when he started laughing was enormous, I could feel the weight leave my chest and I was finally able to breathe freely. I look up at the twinkling stars for a bit longer before attempting to extract myself from my mate's octopus-like hold.

When I finally manage to break free without waking him I walk around collecting all of the mess from our picnic earlier, once I finish and I take it all to my truck, I return and very gently lift Hunter into my arms still wrapped in our picnic blanket. I make sure not to wake him as I place him into my truck.

I lean over and kiss his forehead before gently closing the passenger side door. I can't keep the smile off my face as I climb into the driver's side and start the truck. 'What a wonderful day today turned out to be.'I think to myself as I drive to Hunter's house. When I finally reach his home I walk to the door and knock softly.

The door opens to reveal a very beautiful woman, she has a very motherly air about her. It reminds me of the pack omegas who take care of the nurseries, it's a very comforting feeling. I smile lightly as I turn and walk back to the truck, very gently lifting Hunter into my arms once more. As I carry him to the door, I look over and see her watching us with a look of sadness on her smiling face.

"He fell asleep before he could even make it to the car," I whisper. She chuckles quietly as she directs me to his room. I place him on his bed and remove his shoes before pulling the covers over him. I quietly shut the door behind me as I leave his room. The woman is leaning against the wall waiting for me. I smile ad extend my hand for her to shake.

"I don't believe we have been properly introduced," I say quietly. "My name's Sebastian Wulfsige-Knight.

"I know who you are, you're the boy who helped my Hunter." She says quietly, even her voice is motherly and comforting. "And for that, you can call me Olivia. He may not be blood-related to me but he is still my son in every way that matters." She smiles at me and walks with me to my truck. "I expect to see you for dinner one of these days." The way it's said leaves no room for argument. I chuckle and nod before driving home so that I can join my mate in the world of dreams.

----I'm just a page break don't mind me----

I could feel every piece of grass beneath my paws, as I ran faster and faster towards my prey. Every huff of my breath is making me more aware of myself and my surroundings. I ran through the underbrush dodging past tree after tree as my prey led me further and further into the forest.