Chapter 21

*A/N There is a very important SEXYTIME related authors note at the end of this chapter, so for all my kinky readers make sure you check it out. This chapter has been a pain in the ass, it's a bit of an information overload but it's got a few very important story progessors that should make it worth it. ~Happy reading~

*unknown pov*

"So let me get this straight. He was there in your house and not only did you let him get away but you also ruined any chance of him coming back because you where drunk off your ass?" Alistair says with an eerie calmness that causes even the Weres in attendance flinch.

"I only told the Fag the truth." Matheson says defiantly. The absolute dumbass apparently doesn't know his place.

"Oh." Well fuck. "is that so? You think your petty little mind can comprehend the fact that by telling the, what was it 'little Fag', the truth you have comprised almost any chance of getting hands on him." Alpha Reed says from his place by the door. He's standing with arms crossed and his legs spread as he leans in to the door frame. It's strange he's so intimidating for such a good looking man, he has an almost boy next door charm to him. Too bad it hides a complete psychopath.

We all watch wearily as he walks up to Alistair and grabs him by the hair, yanking his head back before slamming their lips together in an intense make out session. I barely contain a snort at the sheer pettiness of it. Oh look, he's using tongue. As Alistair pants for breath Donner throws a wicked 'bite me' grin at Matheson.

"Alistair, pet, explain it so his silly little mind can take it all in." He says as he lounges in the throne with his legs spread and pulls Alistair into his lap.

"The boyfriend that you went off on is the soon to be Alpha of the Dark Forrest pack. A pack that is not only one of the biggest but also one of the most well positioned in the country if not the world. Add in the fact that they're unofficially known as the sacred wolf pack because they are said to have been blessed by the Moon and Earth and you have a major fuck up." Alistair says before narrowing his eyes at Matheson and leaning forward to place is elbows on his knees and steeping his fingers.

"That's not even mentioning that thanks to that bitch his birth family could find out about him any fucking day." Alistair growls, rather impressively for a human as he leans back and crosses his arms with a pout that Donner immediately kisses off his face.

"His birth family?" The dumbass asks. He too cock and he'll die for it eventually.

"Yes his worthless bitch of a mother may have hidden him from us ,with magic, before I killed her, but I've found him again anyway. I hope she is rolling in her unmarked grave." Alpha Reed snarles. "She took him from me but I'm gonna get him back. Have no doubt, if you get in my way because of your incompetence, then you will end up in a ditch missing your organs, because I will have ripped them from your body and eaten them." He says an as he lunges forward almost knocking Alistair off his lap.

*Sebastians pov*
"Has school always been this tedious?" I find myself asking Lilly as we sit in our third period class. She, like me, is slumped forward with her chin in her palm, and fiddling with her pencil.

"Most definitely Mr. Alpha, sir," The selkie boy snickers from my other side. I sigh and roll my eyes, I never should have left home schooling.

"You do realize that you don't have to call me Alpha or sir, right?" I chide him gently. " Even if you weren't hunters friend, it wouldn't matter because I don't require anyone use my title unless it's an official meeting or event." I mumble and scratch the back of my head.

"Aw he's blushing." Lilly squeals under her breath. "My uncle is the same way, he says it's because the pack is family, no one is better than anyone, and everyone has a role in the pack." She flinches what the teacher drops a book on her desk.