Chapter 15

The ball was finally over and I was escorted back to my bedroom. Penelope, who was in my room, helped me change into a nightgown. We said our goodbyes and Penelope left the room. I waited for a few minutes to make sure that no one was in the room.

    "Cassidy? Cameron?" I whispered. Suddenly the lamp on my vanity transformed into a familiar fairy boy. A familiar fairy girl suddenly walked out of the closet. I sighed in relief and the twins walked up to me. They looked at me, waiting for me to explain something.

"First we need an escape- waitttt...how long have you two been hiding for?" my sentence was interrupted by realization. Cameron blushed a bright red while Cassidy blushed lightly. The twins then answered truthfully, "Ever since you entered the room."

I audibly face-palmed and the twins were still blushing. Sighing, I looked at them and asked, "You saw me change, didn't you?"

"I really like your undergarments," chuckled Cassidy while Cameron blushed a deeper red. I sighed and shook my head. Running a hand through my hand, I stated to the twins, "I need an escape plan."

"Ok? How do you want us to help you?" Cameron asked. I sighed in relief. They were willing to help me. I then answered, "I was teleported to this world because of a diamond-encrusted mirror. If we could find that mirror, maybe I can get back to the human world."

"That won't be possible," stated Cassidy. I looked at her confusedly. No, she must be lying. Cassidy then continued, "The portal mirror you had with you was confiscated, but there is a way for you to go back to the human world."

My eyes lit up with joy and I immediately hugged Cassidy. She blushed a bit and let out a soft chuckle. I looked at her and asked, "What's the way? Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"We need to build a new mirror," said Cameron. I looked at the twins and my eyes dulled. Cassidy then said cheerfully, "Luckily we know how to make a portal mirror! Our mother used to make them before she got a job at the coal mines!"

"Really?! What are the things we need to make one?!" I whispered-yelled with joy. I could go home! YAY!!! Cameron then answered, "The ingredients we need are all across Tywlyth. First we will to find seven ditals, the gem part of the mirror. Then we will need to find time glass and bark of the Great Tree."

"Where will we find ditals and time glass?" I asked. Cassidy answered, "Ditals are found in Ogofâu Drysor, which is a two day journey. Time glass is found in Maes Tywod, which is also a two day journey."

"Ok, we left tomorrow night," I stated. The twins looked unconformable and I looked at them confusedly. Cassidy then asked. "Why do you want to leave so badly?"

     "It's...It's because I have people back in the human world waiting for me," I answered. Cassidy and Cameron exchanged a glance between each other and nodded. Cameron then said, "I have a village friend who's fairy gift is the power of manipulating perspective. He can disguise himself as you while we were on our journey. I believe he will be more than happy to help."

     "Ok then it's decided. We will leave tomorrow," I stated. The twins nodded in agreement and walked up to one of my windows. Then Cassidy opened it and the twins whispered in unison and in their own way, "Goodnight, Princess!"

     The Woodley twins then flew out of the window and into the night. Sighing to myself, I fell backwards onto the fluffy bed. Then I fell into a peaceful slumber.