Chapter 19

Everyone, including Jericho and I, left the tavern and made our way to the outskirts of the village. Jericho and I walked over to a patch of smooth grass. A lot of men were beginning to cheer for Jericho while the twins and Katerina cheered for me. Before anything happened, Cassidy ran up to me and whispered, "Say the following words, galw cleddyf o fuddugoliaeth, and something very useful will happen!"

"Ok," I whispered back. We then exchanged looks and Cassidy ran back to her brother and Katerina. I then heard Cassidy whisper to Cameron, "I hope the saber accepts her, brother."

"It will. She's definitely worthy," I heard Cameron whisper back. I refocused my attention back on Jericho, who stood there smugly. The old fairy man who told of his battle with the Queen of Flames suddenly walked up and stood between us.

"I, Edward the Slasher, will be the judge of this ornest! Does both fighters understand the rules?" said the old fairy man. Jericho and I nodded in unison. Edward nodded and exclaimed, " Whoever's pinned down for ten seconds first is the loser! Fairy gifts are not allowed to be used! Ready blades and or fists for battle!"

"Alw ddyrnau o ddur swyno!" Jericho yelled. Glowing blue steel suddenly appeared around his fists. I silently gulped with fear as Jericho smirked at me. He then exclaimed, "I'm called Jericho the Rocker for a reason! I rock my enemies with my gifted weapon, the Gauntlets of Stement!"

I remembered about learning about gifted weapons during History class at the castle. A gifted weapon was a weapon bound to a specific fairy. I growled in annoyance and whipped out the knife the twins gave me. Many of the men, Edward, and Jericho stiffened laughs at my choice of weapon. Jericho then bursted out laughing and the other men joined in. I clutched the knife with angry. Jericho then laughed, "A measly hunting knife?! Do you have a death wish, you leecher girlie?!"

"Shut up and fight me!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes at me and readied his steel-incased fists. Edward then yelled, "Frwydr!!!"

Jericho threw a quick jab at me, but I gracefully dodged it. He growled in annoyance and slammed his gusts against the ground. The ground shook violently like an earthquake and I was knocked down. Before Jericho even had a chance to pin me, I did a backflip to get myself up and then yelled, "Galw cleddyf o fuddugoliaeth!!!"

The knife began to glow a bright reddish orange and it suddenly transformed into a long beautifully-crafted saber. Jericho growled with annoyance and threw multiple punches at me. I had an advantage in the height category, so I was able to duck under Jericho's gauntlets. I attempted to stab the saber in his stomach, but he had abs of pure titanium.

"To be the greatest journeyman, you must have amazing abdominals!" Jericho laughed. Suddenly I had an idea. Once Jericho stopped throwing jabs at me, I batted my eyelashes in a seduce way. Jericho looked confusedly at me as I strutted up to him.

"What are you doing?" Jericho asked confusedly. I wrapped my arms around him and answered in an innocent manner, "I've realized it was sooooo unladylike of me to challenge such a strong tough warrior like you~!" as I traced circles along his chest. Jericho blushed in embarrassment that he was getting "seduced" by a teenager, but laughed it off. My plan was to appeal to his massive ego.

"Of course I am! How about you forfeited the ornest and become my third wife~?" Jericho asked in a seductive way. I giggled at him and with one swift kick to his privates, Jericho the Rocker was on the ground. I quickly pinned him down and Edward began counting.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten! The winner of this ornest is...what's your name, kid?" Edward counted down and then asked me for my name. I replied, "Ella Lancaster."

"The winner of this ornest is Ella Lancaster!" the old fairy man exclaimed and was holding up one of my arms like they do in wrestling. All of Jericho's supporters were stunned into silence that a little girl took down the greatest journeyman ever while the twins and Katerina were cheering with joy. Jericho, on the other had, was clutching his lower private area in intense pain.

"Pay up, Jericho the Rocker~!" I stated to him in a mocking tone while gesturing to him. He glared at me with annoyance and slowly got up. Jericho then handed me two large pouches. Smiling, I slowly made my way back to the twins and Katerina. Their faces, once filled with joy, suddenly were twisted in ones of fear and shock.

"ELLA, BEHIND YOU!" they screamed. I quickly turned around to see Jericho about to punch me with one of his gauntlets with full force. With my catlike reflexes, I stopped the punch, midair. Jericho, in shock, struggled under the pressure I was putting on his gauntlet. Suddenly the gauntlet shattered into pieces. Everyone looked at the scene with horror.

"HOW DID YOU?!" Jericho shrieked in horror at his destroyed gauntlet. I crossed my arms against my chest in annoyance. My response was, "Don't you dare pull a dick move like that, or that won't be the only thing of yours destroyed."

Everyone was still in shock and I then handed Katerina one of the pouches. I looked at the twins and stated firmly, "We're buying supplies in a different town. Let's go now."

They nodded in unison and Cameron transformed into the large eagle Cassidy and I rode the night before. We bid Katerina goodbye. Cassidy and I then hopped on Eagle Cameron and we flew off to find a different town for a supply run.

 Cassidy and I then hopped on Eagle Cameron and we flew off to find a different town for a supply run

Ella's Saber (nicknamed the Saber of Victory)

Jericho the Rocker's Gauntlets of Stement (Stement---> a very rare and strong metal found only in northeast Tywlyth)