Cups

I pull out a cigarette and smoke on the way to the class. I hateeeeeee these classes so much. Jimmy can't make it tonight so I'm on my own. Chuck still has Amelia, I'm getting her after. I don't know if Francesco is coming home tonight or not. It depends on how long they'll keep him. My phone Rings so I put it on speaker, while I'm driving. "Hello" I answered. "Hey Lanz." Blake said. "Oh hey Blake. What's up?" "Ben said you're going on tour??"

"Yeah, you heard right." I laughed. "Oh..why? Isn't it too soon?" "No, I think it's good to go now rather than later." "Oh okay, I gotcha." "You're coming right?" "Of course. So is Byron. Is Francesco coming?" "No he's staying with Amelia. I'll visit them though.. all the time." "Okay. Damn, I can't believe he's not having a cow about this."

"He did, or he is. We aren't doing too well so he just wants me to stay I guess, but I'll be cranky if I do. We're working on it." "What's wrong with y'all?" Blake asked. "Just stupid stuff. Hes goes out of town for shoots but doesn't understand why I want to go on tour. I just need some time to do what I love, just like him."

"Well good Lana. we're gonna have fun!" "Yeah I'm excited! Well I just got to my rehab class, so I'll talk to you later." I said sarcastically. He laughs then says "ok. Talk to you later. Look away. I wish Jimmy were here I just hate coming here alone. I probably will only come to maybe 3  more classes before the tour so that's exciting. He's talking right now about how we may be craving alcohol, I only crave it when I'm here Lol. "Elizabeth when was the last time you've craved alcohol?"  He asked me. Ugh.  "A really long time ago. And I haven't since then.." I said. 

"But yesterday you were telling me how the last time you were drunk was a few days ago at a party."   "I didn't crave it though. I just had some, you don't have to crave it to have some. I haven't craved it in forever, those are two totally different things."   "Okay. So why did you drink then? At that party?"   "I just wanted some. Like a normal person would."   "Ok so if I hand you this" he said getting up and pouring Jack Daniels into a cup then walking over to me

"if I gave you this to hold for me, you wouldn't crave it? Or take a sip."    I laugh then say ."Nope. I don't want any." I said holding it on my lap,so I don't have to have the smell right in my face. "Ok good. Hold it for me the rest of the class please." He said sitting back down. I shake my head then sigh.

After the class is over I go to the bathroom without anyone noticing. I walk in and dump the alcohol out in the sink. Then walk out and walk up to mark (the director) "here's your cup back."   "You drank it?" He asked. "Yep. And I won't be coming back to your classes anymore." I smirked.

" I knew it. Elizabeth you have to come back you signed the agreement we can put you in the hospital if you don't come back."   "Please. I could buy this place. I'm going on tour and not coming back here." I said walking away.

I have Amelia. We're driving home. I love how he thought I drank it. Serves him right.

We just got home, I put Amelia In her cradle then kiss her. "I love you baby girl. And daddy will be home soon." Then I walk out to the living room and sit on the sofa.

Francesco walks in 20 minutes later. "Lana what happened! They called me and said you drank a cup of Jack Daniels and quit the class. Why would you drink at an AA meeting?!!" He said walking up to me. "I didn't. He deserved it! Who teaches by putting an alcohol in an ex alcoholics face! That's awful! And asking them to hold it the entire class!"  

"I didn't know they did that" Francesco said. "That's why you listen to the whole story."   "Still! you didn't have to drink it Lana!"    "I didn't! I told you I didn't. I poured it out in the sink and pretend like I did."    "You know they can put you in the hospital now right?!?"  He yelled. "They won't. I can pay my way out of the contract Francesco, I already thought about this."    "You can always find a way to piss everyone off can't you?!" He said folding his arms.

"I told you I hated those classes. I wasn't kidding. They're rude as fuck."   "Well now you're out of them so good for you!"   "Don't be an asshole Francesco, they tried to fucking shove alcohol in my face"  i said standing up. "I get that..its just ridiculous Lana and now you're going on tour and I won't be able to be there with you to make sure everything is ok!" "It's going to be fine Francesco. It's a short tour I don't need check ins" I said standing two inches from him.

"God you're so fucking annoying." He said pushing me back onto the sofa. "am I" I smirked biting my lip. He pulls off his shirt then mine he takes off my shorts, I pull him closer to me, he starts kissing my stomach and rubbing my chest. I unbutton his pants and he pulls them down, we start making out while he slides into me, I bite my lip and moan quietly. "I missed you" he whispered then kisses my forehead while going faster "I miss you too" I mumbled while breathing hard

he holds my waist and goes faster "fuckkkkkkkk!" I moaned, I bite and lick his neck he holds my head onto him. I flip him over and get on top of him, I run my fingers through my hair "fuckk you're sexy" he said biting his lip. I smile then lick his abs, then run my fingers down to his d*** I start sucking him hard and slow "mmmbabe" Francesco said holding my head. I rub him fast then sit on his lap and we start f***** hard, he holds my chest while I rest my hands on his shoulders going faster. "Fuuuuuuuuckkkkk" Francesco moaned then c**s, I smile then lay next to him.