Dinner catch up

"Get any sleep?" I wake up to chuck sitting next to me on the bed. "Yeah actually. Like three hours.." I mumble. "That's good! More than you've had in forever. Blake told me what happened last night." Chuck says. "What happened?"   "You were going to sleep together but you were too physically weak."  "Yeah. That did happen."   "Lana I'm so concerned."   "You don't need to be chuck. I slept a little that's good right?!"   "But you're not eating! And no three hours isn't that good." She rolls her eyes. "Chuck god dammit....I'm fine! Where is Blake anyways?!" I said getting up and walking to the restroom. "He said he has errands to run."

"He never has errands to run." I said suspiciously. "Well that's what he said, then he left so." "Ok. I'll call him later. When are angel and grant suppose to be here?" "In an hour." "Ughhh" I groaned. I know they're just going to want to talk about Jimmy..I love them but all they do is remind me of him..because we all use to be the three amigos.

I'm downstairs finishing the dinner I made for everyone. Angel and grant should be here soon. Blake still isn't back, I decide to call him. "Hey babe." He answers. "Hey, where are you?!" "I'm out. Taking care of some things. What are you doing? You ok?" "Im fine. When are you going to be back? Angel and grant will be here soon." "Oh fuck. I forgot Chuck invited them. I'll be back in 20 minutes ok?" "Okay. Cya then." I said hanging up.

It's a little bit later chuck and I are sitting in the living room when the door bell rings. Mom and dad are at their hotel, they figured they would let us catch up with angel and grant. I get up and walk to the door "hi guys!" I smile to Angel and grant "nice house!" Angel says hugging me. "Hey Lizzy." Grant smiles. "Thanks I guess." I laugh, stepping back letting them in. "How've you been?" Angel asks. "I'm ok. Still processing everything." I admitted. She half smiles then hugs me.

We walk inside and they look around "where's the husband?" Angel asked. "Not sure. He's out somewhere, he was suppose to be home a few minutes ago. But we aren't going to wait for him to eat."   "Okay cool."

"Should we call Amelia down?" Chuck asks. "Yes!" I agree "Amelia!" I yell. We all sit down at the kitchen table. I already have it set. "Lana it smells so good." Grant says raising his eyebrows. I laugh "thanks! I hope you guys like it."   "We aren't picky."angel agrees. "I don't know what that girl is doing these days. I'm gonna go get her, I'll be right back." I said heading up the stairs. "Amelia rose!" I say knocking on her door. Still no answer. I open the door and look around "where the fuck" I whisper.

I pull out my phone and call her, it goes it voicemail. "Amelia rose where the hell are you?!? Remember we were suppose to have dinner with angel and grant?! Call me back immediately. Bye." I said hanging up. Well shit. I call Blake next. Again, no answer. I roll my eyes and head back downstairs.
"Well apparently none of my family members listen to me and they all ditch me. I'm sorry guys." I said coming down the stairs.

They laugh "Lana it's fine! We just really came here to see you." Angel says. I half smile then hand them their plates and sit down. "She's probably with Alex." Chuck says.

Angel- alex?
Chuck- her boyfriend. Older boyfriend.
Grant-uh oh..
Lana- yeah. Exactly. Uh oh is right. She's already having sex. She's 16.
Angel-fuck, how much older is he?!
Lana- he's 19.
Angel- woah.

Blake suddenly walks in
Blake- oh shit! I'm sorry guys! I didn't realize how late it was!
*blake kisses Lana on the cheek then sits next to her*
Lana-it's fine.
She says coldly.
Angel- we just got started.
She smiles.
Blake- where's Amelia?
Lana- don't know. She wasn't in her room. I called her. I'm sure she's with alex. I'll have a talk with her when she gets home.
Blake- okay. Dinner smells good babe.
*Lana gets up and makes Blake a plate.*
Chuck- so you guys have been good?!? Tell us what's going on!
Angel- yes! We're good. We're thinking about moving. To a house. we're living in a small apartment now and I just feel like I need more space.
Chuck- that sounds nice! You should. Get a house and settle down.
*chuck winks*
Grant- you mean have kids?!
Lana-grant has never wanted kids
*lana laughs and hands Blake his plate then sits back down*
Chuck- ok but some day right?!
Angel- nope, he's not into it. But I am. I want a mini me.
*angel smiles*
Lana- you can have mine!
Chuck-Lana!
*Chuck laughs*
Lana- well. I could use a break.
Blake- she is a handful.
Chuck- I'm telling her about this!
*chuck laughs*
Angel- I'm sure she's a good kid!
Lana- she is I'm just playing. She just is also a teenager, so. A little crazy.
Grant- did she talk to Jimmy?

"Yeah she did.." I said. "Until she found out." I added. "Found out??" Angel says. "Ohhhh. Never mind."  It gets quiet then grant finally says something "you should come visit us in NY soon lanz. It'd be like old times!"   "Running around the streets naked and drunk?!" I laugh. "Exactly." Angel smiles. "Oh god." Chuck laughs. "I don't think I could go back there right now." I said half smiling into my food. "Why?" Blake asks.

"It's where she met Jimmy. And where their whole relationship started and grew." Chuck says. "Yeah..we all use to hangout everyday." Angel smiles. I nod. "What are they doing with jimmys house?" Grant asks.  "I'm not sure. I think chris wants to take his time packing it, then sell it."   "Wow." Angel says. "Yeah."   "He's got a lot of stuff there...it's going to take chris a while to pack it." Chuck says. "Yeah. I told him I'd help him too. He's taking his time.. I don't think he wants to feel like he's rushing to forget him." I say.

"I don't think any of us are going to try to forget him though." Chuck says. "I know. That's not what I meant. I mean.. how could you ever forget him.."  angel smiles then puts her hand on mine "he'd want you to come back when you're ready. To New York, we could go see the house!"   "House?!" Blake asks. "Where Jimmy and grant lived, and had a bunch of parties." I said. "Ayyyyeeee Lana that's where you lost your virginity." Angel laughs. I smack her arm and laugh. "Oh god. It was actually at the lake. Then we went back to his house." I mumble. Grant laughs "lots of great memories there."  

"That will be at least 6 years until I could even walk into that place."  "I remember that hell hole, that's where I first met him. When we were suppose to be going to the movies but you stopped at jimmys and Charlie was pissed." Chuck laughs. I laugh "he was."   "Sounds fun." Blake says. "It sure was." I agree. "It's going to get better Lana." Angel says. I just nod. Not knowing if that's true. Blake puts his arm around me then kisses my cheek. "I love you."   I smile "I love you too."  Angel and grant smile at us.

A few hours after talking it's 12:30 am. I'm walking grant and angel to the door. Blake and chuck have already said goodbye. "Hey you still drinking?" Angel asks. "No! Well I mean sometimes, but not much. Blake doesn't like me too. And I get why." "Yeah drunk Lana was crazy. Speaking of Blake.." angel says. "What?"  "He's a nice guy." Angel says. "That's it?!" I laugh. "He's nice." Grant agrees. "Like I said...that's it?!"   "It's not the same. We know it. You know it. You don't don't look at him the same.." angel says. "The same as what?!"   "You did Jimmy." Grant says.

"Oh my god. Jimmy isn't alive anymore, so telling me this isn't doing any good. I'm married to Blake and I love him. Jimmy can't save me from anything. He's not here." I said folding my arms. "I'm sorry lanz. I didn't mean to make you upset. It's just, we saw you grow up with Jimmy, so we saw how you looked when you're in love. That's all." She says. I nod then wipe my eye. "We love you ok? You're going to be okay." Angel says hugging me. I hug her back tight "I love you guys." I say.

"we love you too Lana." Grant says hugging me next. "Have a safe flight ok? Text me?"   "We will!" She nods. I smile then they walk away.