Francesco

I wake up and see Nikki getting ready in the bathroom. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm gonna go see if Blake will talk to me." "He will. Good luck." I smiled. Then I Remember what happened last night. God Blake is so dumb. I honestly can't stand him sometimes. Nikki left  and we all have a flight in a few minutes, now I'm gonna have to see him and act like nothing happened.

We just got on the plane Nikki and blake are sitting together but they don't look happy, when I walk on Blake stares at me I half smiled because Nikki is watching then I sit across from them,next to Byron. I call Francesco but he doesn't answer so I text him "miss you. Call me soon?" I miss him and Amelia. Maybe them coming on tour isn't such a bad idea. "Why do I feel awkward?" Byron whispered to me. I laugh then text him

"bc it is. They got in a fight and she came to me. So I tired talking to Blake that night and he fucked it up like always."   He shakes his head then texts back "what?? He tried to have sex with you didn't he?"   "No he kissed me." I replied. "Smh. He's an idiot." Bryon replied then Blake texts us both "stop talking about me." Then we laugh. Blake texts just me "I'm sorry. Don't be mad. I was drunk and stupid."  "I'm not mad."   "Ok. Good..so..can we talk?? Tonight?" "Ok. Fine." "Cool. Thank you Lanz."

I just got to my hotel in Phoenix. Blake is about to come over. I get to yell at him, my favorite thing to do. "hey" he smiled coming in. "Mmhm." "I'm sorry ok. I was drunk. You know how I get when I'm drunk and around you." "Stop Blake that's it, I'm sick of this, get over me already, you can't have me you know that!" "It's not that easy Lana! I'm sorry that I can't snap my fingers and feel nothing for you! I do love Nikki but I love you."

"Love doesn't work like that Blake." "I know. I just wanted to say I'm sorry ok. I know I'm telling Nikki about it..I don't want our relationship to start on secrets but I don't want you to tell Francesco."

"That's not ok, I'm going to." "Lana please don't. He's gonna have a fit and not let me see you, who knows what he'll do,not being able to see you or play for you would be the worst thing to ever happen to me." "Fuck. Ok. Fine. Whatever. Can you go?" "Ok. I will. I'm sorry again." I just nod, then he walks out. Ughhhhh. I am going to tell Francesco.

I'm in my dressing room at the venue. I just got my hair and makeup done. "Come in" I said as someone knocks on the door. Nikki walks in walks up to me, and slaps me hard "what the fuck!!?" I said holding my face, "Nikki stop!" Blake said holding her back she pushes him away and starts pushing me, I push her back then Ben comes between us "stop!" He yelled holding me back. "Don't ever talk or look at me again. And stay away from Blake." Nikki said walking out. "Lana I'm sorry, are you ok?" Blake said.

"I'm fine." I said coldly holding my face then sitting in the chair fixing my makeup. Blake chases after Nikki. "Damn Lana, What did you do?" Ben said. "Nothing." I said, I'm so pissed off, I hope she knows he came onto me. "Your face is red." Ben said. "Ya she has a good arm. Fuck. If only she knew." "Lana what happened?" "Blake came onto me and I guess she thinks I led him on."

"Oh no no no, you two you and Blake can not get involved again." "Ben we're not! I'm fucking married. He came onto me like fucking always." "Geez. Well great now everyone wants to beat each other up." "Not really. I feel bad for Nikki. I don't want to beat her up. But she does obviously..." "You could go talk to her!" "No. I'll talk to them Later." I said getting up.

I walk to the stage and I'm about To go on. Nikki is finishing her last song. Blake let her fucking slap me. She walks off the stage and completely ignores me. "Nikki can we talk?" "No. I don't talk to lying petty girls like you." She said walking away. I roll my eyes then go on stage.

I walk off the stage and Blake follows me "I didn't know she would slap you" "I would hope not. Did you tell her you kissed me?? Not I kissed you Because it sure doesn't seem like it." "I did. She's just mad. I'm sorry." He frowned. "Whatever. I gotta go. This is some petty shit." I said walking away. I walk in my dressing room and see Francesco "babe!!" I yelled then jumped on him.

We make out then I kiss his neck "I'm sorry! For fighting with you. I was just upset..."    "I know. Me too. I'm sorry too. I just miss you all the time."  He said hugging me. "I miss you all the time too..I was thinking maybe you actually should join the tour."    "That's why I'm here" he said moving to the side and I see Amelia in her carrier on the makeup table, I grin really big "Baby girl!" I ran up to her and picked her up, giving her lots of kisses "I missed youuuu" I said in between kisses.

"We're here to stay" Francesco smiled. I smile and put Amelia back and kiss Francesco. "Let's go to the hotel so we can get Amelia to sleep." I said. "Ok let's go" he said taking Amelia. We walk out and run into Nikki and Blake,looks like they were fighting. "Oh good,your husbands here maybe You'll leave Blake alone now....slut." She mumbled then walked away, Blakes face turns red then he walks after her. Fuck. "Franc-" I started to say

"Of course. What is she talking about." Francesco said looking angry. "Her and Blake got in a fight because they were drunk, Nikki came to me crying saying that he told her that he loves me blah blah so I went to his place to yell at him which I did..and he yelled at me back then I yelled at him again then he kissed me and I hit him and left that's it. So now Nikki thinks I tried to hook up with him and she slapped me earlier today." I said.

"Geez. Seriously what's his problem. God. She better not touch you again." Francesco says. "Well even if she did you cant hit her back." "I know but you can. You could so beat her up." "I don't want to is the thing though. I like Nikki, she just is confused as to what happened." I said shaking my head as we get into our car. "I'm gonna go talk to her when we get back to the hotel." "Good idea. I'll go beat Blake up." Francesco said. "No!" "I'm kidding I won't. But I'm not gonna be nice or quiet about it." "That's fine."

We got to the hotel a few minutes ago. Blake said Nikki is by the pool so I figured I'd go try to hash things out. It's an outdoor pool so I light a cigarette and spot Nikki sitting with her feet in the pool. She looks up. "Don't hit me, I just want to talk to you." I said walking up to her. "I'm not going to hit you. I'm over it. I get it he's in love with you." She mumbled. I sit next to her and take a hit "He's not. He's just being ignorant Nikki. He loves you, you know that. And I did not try to get with him Nikki, he kissed me." I said. "I know."

"Then why did you slap me?!" "Because I wanted to hurt you. I wanted you to feel what I did. I just was jealous..you've got everything. Including Blake." "No I don't. That's what it looks like but I don't. I have no feelings for Blake romantically, Nikki, you have to believe me because you're the first girlfriend of his that I actually like and want to stick around..just give him another chance he's a really great guy and he'll stop being stupid."

"If only he was saying this and not you. But thank you and I'm sorry for slapping you." She grinned. I laugh then hug her "has he not tried to get you back?" I asked. "He has..I just don't know. we're suppose to talk tonight. Is Francesco mad at you?" "No, he knows Blake is crazy." "Good. Well I'm sorry again. But I'm glad we're friends again." She smiled. "Me too. I'm gonna go see my husband but I'll text you ok?" I said getting up. "Ok cya tomorrow."