Revenge

Previously " Blake I'm not trying to act like everything is normal I was trying to just fix things I guess. I'm sorry." She says. "But you can't lana . That's the thing. My trust has been broken. You left me lana, us. And you did drugs again, hard drugs. And you lied to me. You never told me about your pregnancy with Jimmy. And I know you've gotten help and you're going to therapy still and I'm glad for you but I can't do it again. I can't wonder if you're coming home every day." I said getting up.

Now
"I'm feeling so much better chuck. Each day. I'm feeling stronger." I smiled sipping on my coke. Chuck and I are on the patio eating lunch at my house. Amelia is at school. "That's awesome lanzy. I'm so proud of you. I really am."    "Thanks chuck. Now I've just got to get rid of the need to smoke something too." I said lighting up my cigarette. "Just take it one day at a time. Smoke only one a day then none."   "Yeah. I'm trying."  

"Where's Blake? Work?" Chuck asks. I nod then blow out the smoke "yeah. At least I think. He hasn't talked to me since last night."   "What happened last night?"   "He just told me how he felt. Which I respect. I can't ask for anything more from him."    "How does he feel?"  "Just hurt. And like he can't trust me. Which, I can't say he can because of what I put him through."    "Lana you know he can. You won't let him down again, or us." I said holding her hand.

"I don't know how to prove that to him chuck. He doesn't want to know. He doesn't care. He really is over it."   "He can't be. You're married. You're his wife. He has to give you another shot."   "I don't know. Maybe we'll talk more tonight. For now I just want to relax." I said laying back on my pool chair taking a sip of my coke. "Same." Chuck said laying down too.

Amelia's POV
"So like I asked before Amelia Carozzinni, care to explain why you took Jamie to the ground and repeatedly punched her??" Teacher woods asked. My arms are folded sitting in her office chair staring at the ground. "No." I replied. Still fuming. "Amelia rose. What did Jamie say to you." She said standing up putting her hands on her hips. Mrs, Woods has always been my favorite teacher. She knows I just don't go beating people up.

10 minutes earlier.
"Oh well look it there, why aren't you in rehab visiting your crack head mother?!?" Jamie laughs walking up to my lunch table. I ignore her and stare at my plate. "Hello?!? Can you talk? Probably not, your mom probably was doing cocaine when she had you " she laughs. "Shut up!" I said standing up. "Ooooo she can talk! Tell us all how your mom got famous again? Oh by sleeping with multiple men to get there." She said folding her arms. "Don't you dare say one more thing about my mom!" I yell. "Crack. Head. No wonder your step dad is divorcing her." She smirks. And with that I stand on the lunch table and jump on her "what the fuck!!" She yells. "Shut the fuck up!!" I cry throwing her to the ground, I keep punching and punching her "Amelia stop!!" My friend Amber says grabbing my arm "stop amber!" I said pushing her off, my legs are wrapped around Jamie while I keep hitting her. "Amelia carozzinni!" Mrs Woods pulls me off jamie. "She broke my nose!!!" Jamie cries. I smirk, bitch.

"Tell me what she said." Mrs Woods asked again. "She called my mom a crack head and said that's why my dad is leaving her...because everyone knows my life through the news...more than I do..." I mumble. "I'm sorry Amelia. I am so sorry. I know this past month has been so hard. You know I care for you and I will let this slide but Jamie's parents likely wont. I'm sure they will be contacting your parents. I just called your parents they are on their way. Come here." She said. I get up and hug her "thank you." I said.

Blake's pov
"Why." I said folding my arms. Amelia is sitting on the sofa at home. Lana and I tried to get one word out of her on the way home and nothing. Mrs Woods told us most of it. "Look I'm sorry. I will go talk to her parents but I'm not telling her I'm sorry and I don't want to talk about it." Amelia said not making eye contact with us. "Amelia you have got to let us know what's going on." Lana says.

"You wanna know? Fine. Jamie sanders randomly walked up to me while I was eating lunch and she said to me that you're a crack head and that's why Blake is leaving us." She said with a tear running down her face then she runs upstairs . "Amelia!" I yell. Lana sits on the sofa and puts her head in her hands. "Shit." I said. "I don't know what to say. I'm sorry Blake." Lana says.

"It's not your fault Lana. You know wether things are true or not people are going to say Shit. Yes it could probably have been avoided but. I know it hurts Amelia so badly. I don't know how kids get away with saying that stuff. It's not right."    "It's not right but it's true." Lana says. "No it's not Lana. You're not a crack head."   "I was. And you are leaving me because of it."   "That's not true Lana."   "Ok." She said getting up and walking upstairs.

Lana's pov
"Lia? Can I talk to you?" I asked knocking on her door. "No." She replies. "Amelia please."   "Mom I'm tired. And I don't want to talk about it. Please." She mumbled. "Ok. Goodnight baby girl. I love you."   "Love you."

I walk into mine and Blake's room and get changed. "Lana can we talk?" He said sitting at the edge of the bed. I take off my shirt and search for my pajama one. "Ok." I said walking over to him and sit next to him.  "We need to figure out what we're doing."  "With what." I asked. "Our relationship."    "Oh god. This will be fun." I sighed. "We just need to be on the same page."    "Well are you leaving us or not?" I asked.  "That's the thing Lana. I would never leave Amelia so there's no us in that sentence. So I don't know why she would say that either."    "Ok Blake. So are you leaving me?" I asked.

"No." He replies. My face brightens up "what?" I grinned. "I'm not. I love you. And I vowed to you. You hurt me so much lana and I still don't know if your intentions are true or even if you actually love me. But I'm willing to give you one more try.." 

"I love you so much Blake. I'm so sorry." I said getting up. I see a tear running down his eyes "I'm so sorry I hurt you." I said standing in front of him grabbing his face, I grab him and kiss him. He kisses me back slowly, I wipe his tear with my thumb while kissing him slowly. I sit on his lap "I do love you Blake and I'm willing to work on myself for you and for Amelia. I love you."

We start making out, I take off my shirt "lana I can't-" "Blake. We haven't felt close to each other in a long time." "I know that Lana...trust me I know. I just ...need a second. You don't know how bad I want to sleep with you right now...I just-" "Can't trust me?" I asked. He nods. "Blake...you can...you don't know how sorry I am..."    "how could you not tell me lana? That you were pregnant!?" He asks. I get up and sit next to him.

"I just, I was scared. It's bad enough that I was cheating on you but it's worse that I got pregnant...with someone I cared about too...I just got scared that you would leave me.."   "I just feel so like, stupid. You know like an idiot. Did jimmy know?"    "No. No one did but me. Then I had a miscarriage, not because i fell or anything or got hurt there was just complications..."   

"that's just making me mad. I couldn't be there for you. And you know I've always wanted a baby with you lana. And fucking Jimmy would have had one before me, what would have happened if you didn't miscarry? Would have kept him or her? Pretended like it was mine??" "No blake! I would not have done that! I wouldn't have lied but I don't know if I would keep it..." I said.

"Jimmy wouldn't have let you get an abortion." "It's my body I would have done whatever. It's over now anyways Blake. I'm sorry I never told you I get why you're upset babe but I don't know how to fix it." "Okay. Let's go to sleep now. I'm exhausted." Blake said getting into bed. I get in next to him then wrap my arms around him "goodnight baby." I said kissing his cheek. "Goodnight Lanz."