Ally
It has been months since Ariel and Eric found me and I'm glad they did. They have taught me how to fight and hunt and everything you can think of. I'm so glad that they found me or I would be dead. I thought about the girls all the time. The other night I cried myself to sleep because what if they didn't make it. I mean... What if there is no more Fifth Harmony. What if it is just... Me. I shook the thought out of my head and went to talk to Eric.
"Eric I need to talk to you."
"Ok shoot, shorty." I giggled at the nick name he had for me, since he was so much taller than me.
"I was wondering if you would take me to Oklahoma?"
"Ally?! Are you crazy! That is like another state!"
"I know, but my friends are there! You know my four other friends that are like sisters to me! We have been in this girl group making music for 4 years! You wouldn't understand how much I miss them. How much I miss Camilas stupid jokes and Normani's random twerking moments and Dinahs pranks and Lauren's cuddles and I just miss them. We have grown so close! To know that they might be alive is every thing to me! To know that I might get them back! I would give my life for them! So please..." I asked him not realizing I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and then Ariel walked in
"What's going on, Eric!" She said running over and giving me a hug. I pulled her close and started to cry.
"She wants to travel to Oklahoma to get her friends. I said no, because we can't just dr-"
"We're going! Eric pack your bags and Ally pack yours."
"What the fuck Ariel! We're not going!"
"DAMMIT ERIC! WOULD YOU GO FOR ME! IF I WAS IN OKLAHOMA AND YOU WERE HERE! THATS HOW ALLY FEELS, THOSE GIRLS ARE HER FRIENDS. SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THEN GO FUCKING KILL SOMETHING, BECAUSE ALLY AND I ARE GOING! SO SUCK IT UP!"
Eric looked shocked as her sudden out burst and to be honest I was shocked too. I guess I should go pack!!! I'm so happy to finally maybe find them! I hope they are alive.
"Fine. I will go. Only because I don't want you two to die." He said as we walked off. I had a huge smile on my face. Fourth Harmony here we come!
Camila
I watched as Lauren and Dinah fell to the ground. They were surrounded by three zombies and I could take them, I think. So I put Normani under the car safely and I ripped a metal pipe off the car. I walked out in the street near the zombies and yelled.
"HEY YOU STUPID FUCKERS, COME OVER HERE AND EAT ME BITCHES! I PROBABLY TASTE BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU'VE HAD BEFORE!"
Just like that they started to come for me. I gripped the pipe hard and got in a batting position. Something that Lauren taught me.
"Camila no!" Lauren yelled.
The first zombie came up to me and I hit them in the head as hard as I could. Their brains splattered all over my face and clothes. I almost threw up every where. It smelled like rotten garbage. The second one came up to me and I swiped its legs from under him and he landed on his back. I dug the heal of my sneaker into its head, squishing its brain into the pavement. The third one I hit it in the stomach and it fell on its face. I started to smash its brain into the pavement with the pipe. After I was done, I dropped the pipe to the ground with tears in my eyes. I looked up and started to walk back to the car where Normani was. I looked under the car and she was... Gone.