21

I messed up. I messed up. I should have left Camila alone when she said stop. I should have just... God but I can't, I can't because I'm in love with her. I have been since X-Factor. Why can't she just love me. Why can't she just take me as me! God why do I have feelings for her. I can't do this anymore. I can't live this way. I'm taking Camila whether she likes it or not.

As Lauren got done thinking, she got up from Ally and Mani and went upstairs. She ignored the girls question and she was glad they did not follow her up stairs. That would have been an awkward conversation.

She knocked on the door and she pushed it open. She saw Dinah and Camila sitting on her bed talking.
"Dinah can I speak to Camila please?"
"Oh yea sure."
"Alone.. Please."
"Alright fine." Dinah huffed as she walked out. Lauren had fire in her eyes. She wasn't sure if she was mad at Camila or herself. Right now all she knew was that she wanted a piece of Cuban ass and that is what she was gonna get.

Lauren walked over to a confused Camila.
"I'm sorry Lauren for the wa-" Before Camila could finish, Lauren crashed her lips onto Camila's. Camila squeaked and she tried to push Lauren off but couldn't. Camila was using all the strength in her body, but Lauren was just to strong for her. She started to cave in and kiss Lauren back.. Hard. Lauren started to suck and kiss on her neck.
"L-Lauren I n-need you to s-stop."
"Camila do you want me to stop?"
"Y-yes."
"Really you sure?" Lauren said as she thrusted her hard-on into Camila's center. Camila couldn't help a moan that escaped her mouth.
"God Lauren. Baby I need you.."
"What happened to stop?"
"Lauren I swear if you do not stop teasing I will flip us over and do it myself."
"Ok fine, mami.."
Lauren started to kiss down Camila's neck and to her collarbone. Lauren lifted Camila's shirt above her head. She un clasped her bra and threw it some where. She latched on to one of Camila's hardening nipple. She was tugging and sucking anything to get Camila to moan or cry out in pleaser. After a while Camila got tired of the waiting and she flipped them over and ripped all their clothes off. Lauren wanted to be in control so she flipped them back over. Lauren took Camila's hands and placed them above her head on the mattress. She laced their fingers together, while she thrusted inside of Camila. Camila screamed out in pleaser. She didn't know why she fought Lauren for so long. This was amazing. Lauren started a steady pace as she sucked on Camila's neck. She started to pick up her pace once that burning sensation came. She wanted to let Camila cum first.
"L-Lauren don't p-pull out. I need to f-feel you cum i-inside me..."
"But Camila?.. I have to."
"Please laur... I know you want to see me dripping with your cum once you fill me up..."
"F-fuck Camila... I'm g-gonna cum.."
With that I exploded inside her triggering her really powerful climax. She screamed my name as I buried my seed deep inside her.
"LAUREN!!!!!!"
After that I rolled over. I kissed her forehead as I heard a little soft snore. She had fell asleep which made me laugh.
"I love you Camila Cabello."
___________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted. I know this is short but the next chapter is gonna be good... Trust me. Lauren didn't pull out..
Anyway I wanted y'all to go check out my friend. I helped her make her account about a week ago, I think. She has a similar name her name is @zombies_love_donuts
I think that is hers if not then just send me a DM and I will text you it. Yea go check her out, she writes things like me. Her first fic is Homeless. It's a Dinally book. Hope y'all enjoyed
Comment and vote💋